94 12 valve in VERY good condition

DAMN IT! I never again want to hear anyone gripe about how there are no decent priced good condition 12 valves available lol. A month ago I was in the market for a 12 valve and ended up with a powerstroke because nothing THIS clean and in this price range was available lol

Just to let everyone know, Phil is horrible at taking pictures lol he takes the picture of the truck how it sits that day whereas the rest of the world waxes the truck up good and then takes their pictures. The pics don't do this thing justice. The normal 12 valve clear coat on the hood and top, but this thing is in GREAT condition.Great exterior, Great interior, and runs even better than it looks!!

Just to let everyone know, Phil is horrible at taking pictures lol he takes the picture of the truck how it sits that day whereas the rest of the world waxes the truck up good and then takes their pictures.

True statement. My theory is showing the truck exactly how it exists daily. Ive always wondered how dirty a truck was before it was cleaned up to sell. I guess im different, but id rather buy a truck knowing how its been treated.

you want to sell that banks twin ram intake and put a stocker back on since your selling anyways