94 12v build

02psd7.3

Ok I know this has been posted before but my phone won't let me search. I jut bought a 94 12 valve reg cab dually 4x2 with a 10 speed ( 5 speed with the over drive unit on the back).

Here is what I looking for the truck is stock may have pump turned up a little. I looking to make a reliable fun to drive truck. I put on about 5000 + miles a month. I am thinking about doing the standard pump stuff a set of 5x14 or so a set of delivery valves ( not sure on size) a nice dual disk and maybe a 62 eventually.
Am I headed in the right direction? If not can you guys point me the right way? Thanks I new to the 12v I had a nice reliable cr and now I have this 12v and an lml duramax.
Thanks
Tim

62 will keep good street manners (talk to taylor manning on here for options that suit your needs/goals. his username is tmoneydiesel). Go with some 5x.012's or 14's and maybe some 191 or .024 dv's. I'd recommend a 4k gsk (or even 5k gsk…mine ran better and seemed to fuel "harder" with the 5k imo). dd clutch from kenny's pulling parts is a good choice (use a bigger input shaft and upgraded hydros for better ease of use and durability). That should get you started bud

Back