94-97 transfer case shifter

Ascholting

i need the whole thing all that i have that isn't messed up is the rod that goes to the transfer case and the leaver in the cab Dont ask how this happened let a guy run my plow truck for one night and its all messed up :bang please if you know were one is at it is no longer available at dodge

Thanks! Adam

i need the whole thing all that i have that isn't messed up is the rod that goes to the transfer case and the leaver in the cab Dont ask how this happened let a guy run my plow truck for one night and its all messed up :bang please if you know were one is at it is no longer available at dodge

Thanks! Adam

I have the lever, boot, mounting bracket to the trans and linkage to the T-case out of a 95. You pay the shipping and it's yours. If you want a pic to be sure it's everything you need PM me your email or phone number and zip I'll get you a pic in the morning as well as a shipping quote.

Mike

auto and manual are different i have the complete shifting mec. out of a auto.

auto and manual are different i have the complete shifting mec. out of a auto.

This is true! I assumed it was auto not catching the 95 plow truck in Adams Sig. Well I have one for for a manual as well but it's out of a 99.