94-98 Stock Parts

dotson90

Chupacabra
Entire A/C system from compressor to the vents, worked before taken off the truck, all lines are still intact, no cuts....let me know what you need and make me an offer.

Dash Bezel, good condition, no cracks. Bought it to replace mine and now going with a different dash. $60 shipped

I have alot of small odds and ends from the interior, can't think of it all right now...let me know what you need.

Bump. Found a few things laying around to add.

T3 to T4 undivided adapter, never been used $40 shipped

OEM Tow hooks taken off of 2nd Gen....Make Offer

3 OEM 2nd Gen 8 lug center caps....Make Offer

AirLift Load Lifter 5000 Rear Air Spring Kit, was on the truck when I bought it, still has all hardware and everything works fine, bags hold up to 100 psi....$120 shipped

Still finding random parts I have laying around, if you are looking for anything just ask.

kit.jpg

Heres a pic of what the air spring kit consists of.

Are the air bags the ones that mount on top of the leafs and to the outside of the frame rails?

Yes, they mount on top of the leaf springs. They were great for keeping the rear end from squatting.

Updated List.

Entire A/C system removed from 2nd Gen, all controls, compressor, vents, etc....Make Offer

Dash Bezel for 94-98 dash. No cracks. $60 shipped

OEM Tow Hooks removed from 2nd Gen....Make Offer

3 OEM 2nd Gen 8 lug center caps....Make Offer

AirLift Load Lifter 5000 Rear Air Spring Kit, was on the truck when I bought it, includes all hardware....$120 shipped

Stock 181 Delivery Valves....$125 shipped