95 12 valve twin turbo

you cant turn screws on a vp44 pump chief, they are mechanical rotary pumps but controled and goverend electronicly, the old VE rotary pumps you can and P-pumps you def. can

Ok, you are correct, I should have said a VE. Either way why have an adjustable fuel plate when you could just use a valet switch?

There is a screw on the back of the P7100 called the aneroid. Not sure if thats how its spelledLOL But it is there. Only controls low boost fueling though.

Correct, but that screw will not get you another 200 hp., and do not forget the idle speed screw.

Some body should be saying thanks to me for keeping your item at the top.

OP did not say adjusting the screw would get an extra 200 horses. He said he could put in 5x18s and thought that would get you there.

bump for ya man sounds like a strong running truck

:pop: Stop with the derail. Take your pump discussion/knowledge to the proper forum and start a thread if you wish.This guys trying to sell his truck.

Last edited:
you cant turn screws on a vp44 pump chief, they are mechanical rotary pumps but controled and goverend electronicly, the old VE rotary pumps you can and P-pumps you def. can

there is no screw to turn up the fuel on the truck he listed for sale, unles he is refering to the smoke screw for pre boost fueling.

there is no screw to turn up the fuel on the truck he listed for sale, unles he is refering to the smoke screw for pre boost fueling.
my point is you can turn those pumps up by hand with no need of electronics, lol miss communication

The pump screw has never been turned. #2 fuel only. The truck has another 200 HP left in it.

Now that sounds like someone saying you can turn the pump screw and get 200 HP more and if you check in my first question I ask where this pump screw was? His response was only derogatory.

:pop: Stop with the derail. Take your pump discussion/knowledge to the proper forum and start a thread if you wish.This guys trying to sell his truck.

I was only asking a question about his truck. If you want someone to spend 15,000 dollars maybe he should answer the question.

Bump for good truck!!! Was there when the truck was dyno made 607 cleaning completly up!!! Good luck with the sale!!