95 3500CC 5speed 4x4

Cowboy_Customs

Rhinestone Cowboy
$4000 with the 19.5's
$3500 without the 19.5's
FIRM
Located in Port Crane NY

It breaks my heart, but family is more important. So my pride and joy must go in a hurry.

*The truck:
'95 3500 club cab Laramie SLT 4x4 5speed
-310K miles
-flatbed with all LED lighting
-Tan interior, 6 way power driver seat
-4.10 LS
*Needs:
-vacuum lines checked and replaced
-2 axle seals, one on the front passenger side, one on the driver passenger side
-Switches for door locks, door locks work, the switches do not. I can explain this more how i know if u want
-Injectors, or timing, unclear which is the problem.
-engine side cover gasket!
-good interior cleaning
*New/Mods/Misc
-2 new u-joints in front end
-Lukes link trakbar endlink and poly bushing
-60# valve springs
-ground plate and slid
-Chevy 1 1/8 wheel cylinders
-headgasket 2K or less ago
-BHAF
-Bilstein HD's fronts installed, rears need installed
-BRAND NEW never used Putnam XDR 15k/16k bumper hitch

This is a good truck. It just needs some attention, the steering is loose. (imagine that) Has a fully loaded interior just not leather. It does run and drive nice, but since the headgasket either my timing has slipped or it needs injectors. When its cold it misses for a little bit and smokes bad. Im thinking timing, its worse as its colder out, even when it is plugged in all night. The brakes are typical dodge too. The rears need adjusting. The fronts were like new back in August. It HAD rot, but was "patched" by the previous owner. It got rid of the rot, but doesnt look real good. The door bottoms are clean as are the rockers. It has a big ol bumper that was fabbed by the P.O. due to a deer incident.
It is worth the money, I paid 3k in august and have done quite a bit to it sence. My sig lists a pacbrake, that is sold! The 100 gal. transfer tank is for sale and NOT sold YET. If it isnt sold b4 some one buys it then its included. The 19.5's are ONLY included in the 4K price. I DONT want to see them go, but....
Any questions, ask me. I would keep it, but as I said my family comes first. So something has to go, unfortunatly its my truck.

Pictures can be seen here: 95 Dodge 3500 Cummins pictures from trucks photos on webshots

the pics only show the front 19.5's on, they are all on now and painted black.

$2000, you can keep the flatbed, 19.5's, front bumper, tool box, blah blah blah.:Cheer:

hahahahahaha thats funny. i think not. talk about a low blow. I will take off of it whatever u want. but I have no use for all that. All of u know what it is so dont try me like i dont know.

Updates:
I will take 3K without the 19.5's and $3500 with.
the pacbrake is sold, as is the transfer tank.

:Cheer:I was just messin' with ya man. bump for a good deal.

Do you have the stock wheels to put back on it if someone doesn't want the 19.5's? Also, Where did you get the 19.5's from?

i have all 6 stock 16's. however the tires are 265's and rub. The 19.5's i got from a friend of mine, and are off a chevy P30 fritolay van.