95 dodge 2500 twin turbo rclb in NY

If you drive like grandma, it'd be fine in the rain, if you drive like us, I wouldn't do it either.

In snow though, I wouldn't drive it LOL Not for free and without a helmet anyways.

This truck would've saved me some money in the long run if it were for sale 2.5 years ago at this price haha. Cool truck, killer price, and a free bump for ya!

Thanks guys, bump! Still only getting calls from Cummings forum guys haha

Detune it so i won't spin the tires, and sell it to a CF guy. If you don't, you might end up getting arrested for man-slaughter when they kill themselves.

God damit, same truck as mine just 2x the power and twice as clean. I cant believe its still here.

My 18yr old brother is looking for a truck but theres no way I'd let him F this thing up. I could see him now sideways on the beltparkway into a guard rail.

Let me see if I can talk him into mine :hehe:

he has the build i want (well similar)

i just dont have the cash either... bummer.... GLWS

Or maybe ill do the world a favor and just let them have it the way it is.... I don't have a stock pump, injectors, manifold and turbo kicking around haha actually I'd probably leave them injectors in, that way they could super duper coal roll in total glory

Bump! truck is currently getting an alignment, entire front breaks and a power steering pump

Why won't someone buy this!

I am really getting of drooling over it and I forgot to water the money tree over the summer.

Why won't someone buy this!

I am really getting of drooling over it and I forgot to water the money tree over the summer.

I'd love for someone to take this home! i keep fixing little things here and there like:

windshield
power steering pump
alignment
front pads and calipers

I cant wait to wind it up now that the alignmet is done, at 110 it was a bit touchy before haha.

And since i keep plugging away at the little things im gonna hold pretty firm at $10,000 and the parts truck is now sold so it will not be included. Really just looking for cash or silver/gold at melt value or possibly some guns rite now

Last edited:
Trans is coming out, third gear is slipping. Also gonna have the converter re stalled to 1800 ish

Just curious how does that 63/480 twin set up run? Does it spool nice and egts stay in check also what size is the exhaust housing on the. 63

Just curious how does that 63/480 twin set up run? Does it spool nice and egts stay in check also what size is the exhaust housing on the. 63

I won't speak for him, but I THINK it spools amazingly fast, wanna say 1500-1700 and she's gone. I think the 63 has a .91. I THINK.

He can damn near make it spool anywhere he wants with the boost controller. On top of that he just keeps sinking money into.

I do know he's looking for good condition 06.5+ cr. He's also shown some interest in dmax's lately. If someone has one and wants to trade, he may be willing to deal. Again, I'm just assuming here.