95 DT466 build suggestions.

Depends on rotary or inline pump..........or maybe I'm a just southern boy compared to you😂
I couldn't say, just seems the majority of the "cold start" videos are green, and the comments of my inlaws about their tractors!

I’m about ready to move up there a ways by yall fellas. Damn this heat!!

I’m about ready to move up there a ways by yall fellas. Damn this heat!!
To come into heat AND humidity?! Crazy! Its nasty in MD. Had a buddy go out to someplace in Texas and he said its hot... and I said well, you aint got no humidity like we do, he come back home he was goin "yeah, i'll go back any day now!" ha. I remember Indiana being nasty hot and humid as well though. Been years though.

I bet it’s 5-10° cooler where you at ha ain’t a chance in hell it’s as hot and humid as it is in Alabama. But I do agree that most all of us are feeling the heat right now.

I’m ready for that one month of fall. If we’re lucky.

To come into heat AND humidity?! Crazy! Its nasty in MD. Had a buddy go out to someplace in Texas and he said its hot... and I said well, you aint got no humidity like we do, he come back home he was goin "yeah, i'll go back any day now!" ha. I remember Indiana being nasty hot and humid as well though. Been years though.
Come down to my area in the swamp, 95° and 90% humidity. But.I.love.it.

To come into heat AND humidity?! Crazy! Its nasty in MD.

It has been nasty up north, too. There have been several days in the past month where it was hotter in the north east than it was here in middle TN, and it’s been HOT and humid here.

Come down to my area in the swamp, 95° and 90% humidity. But.I.love.it.
It has been nasty up north, too. There have been several days in the past month where it was hotter in the north east than it was here in middle TN, and it’s been HOT and humid here.
We had that kinda crap a month and some ago. Not fun! Thankfully it does not usually last for more than two weeks at a time, but it was terrible we had like a 72* day and then it went right back to the near 90% humidity with 98 degree weather. Having to bake working on grain elevator and having to be cooked while on a tin roof. Never fun.

I was told it got nasty in Maine. Carolinas and PA has been hurting the most out of all of us for our corn and beans. Getting about 20 around 48+/- on an ear but pollination has turned out alright. Beans, will tell better once they get cut and go over the scale.

But.I.love.it.
not me screw that I like 20 degree weather WITH LOTS of snow.

Back