955 hp 1732 tq 7.3 power stroke

bling

my buddy brian jelich spun dunbars dyno to 955 hp 1732 tq tonight after competing in the diesel power challange where he placed 4th over all

he has got the baddest single turbo 7.3 pickup in the nation

and there will be a write up of his truck in diesel world mag

cocver shot included

good times out here guys:Cheer:

yeah. That maroon 7.3 is wicked. This guy ain't skeered!!!! lol. He had flames coming out of his stack and under his truck out the wastegate!!!!

no it was nitrous assisted but its about 686 fuel only but that was on the old motor with a 3.0 chrger now it has an empire diesel prepped block and an 80 mil charger so it could be higher on #2 only hadn't had a chance to test it with out spray

Congrats Brian... that's some crazy power out of a 7.3 ! Guess my days of beating you on the track are over LOL

Very impressive numbers on a 7.3 for sure. Congratulations, sounds like a very well built truck.

Not sure the boys name he just asked me not to beat his # but I couldn't help my help myself lol

I believe a 6.0 did 1089hp and Brian went right after him and popped off 992hp. Fords are making the dyno their *****!!

95civic2005 (brian) i beleive he hit 902 today!

correction a 6.0 hit 1089 and brians hit 993 today

and no 6.0 liter hit 800 on fuel only

they were nitrous assited but brians truck (maroon 7.3)

will be at outerbanks speedway in nc in two weeks and pinks all out a little later

very fun times this weekend

great venue and great times had by all
we had back to virginia tomorrow morning
see you guys later

correction a 6.0 hit 1089 and brians hit 993 today

and no 6.0 liter hit 800 on fuel only

they were nitrous assited but brians truck (maroon 7.3)

will be at outerbanks speedway in nc in two weeks and pinks all out a little later

very fun times this weekend

great venue and great times had by all
we had back to virginia tomorrow morning
see you guys later

05LLY (Caleb) was talking about me. Truck ended up making 902hp tonight and made 823hp yesterday. All on fuel only.

05LLY (Caleb) was talking about me. Truck ended up making 902hp tonight and made 823hp yesterday. All on fuel only.

Thats a GOOD looking truck too. Cant believe you let brad back it up to the fence yesterday.