955 hp 1732 tq 7.3 power stroke

Congrats Brian!! Those are awesome numbers!! :clap:

Dam I need a 480 under mine!!!:st:

Congrats to Caleb as well!!:clap:

Congrats Brian!! Those are awesome numbers!! :clap:

Dam I need a 480 under mine!!!:st:

Congrats to Caleb as well!!:clap:

Thanks man! And u would love an s480 under yours.

Congrats Caleb, your truck REALLY has me thinking about a regular cab dodge!:evil

that truck was pure nasty. i loved how everyone started running over once they heard it was a 7.3 lol

i'm uploading some pics of it on the rollers now.

It was a great time..................lots of badass Common rail trucks there. Those PSD trucks were cool but they had to use alot of spray, the dyno operator couldn't get them to take it all they were popping like hell. But impressive none the less.

95Civic2005, nice truck I have some pics of it, I will post. Awesome time guys!!!

DSC_6459.jpg

DSC_6477.jpg

DSC_6465.jpg

DSC_6478.jpg

It was a great time..................lots of badass Common rail trucks there. Those PSD trucks were cool but they had to use alot of spray, the dyno operator couldn't get them to take it all they were popping like hell. But impressive none the less.

95Civic2005, nice truck I have some pics of it, I will post. Awesome time guys!!!

Sweet! Let me know when you post them.

Brian

Those were some nice runs from that 7.3 for sure. Nice pics you actually got one with me in it

What is that 6.0 running for a fuel system? It was thick black the entire time even on spray?