96 CC LB Dually $6000 OBO

tatersalad

1996 Dodge Ram 3500 CC LB Dually 4x4 automatic FS. truck has 305,xxx miles on it. truck is not perfect by any means but its a decent looking truck an would make someone one hell of a farm truck or a sled pulling truck...or just a good DD truck.. rocker on drivers side is rusted out and rocker on passenger side is as well. cab corners appear to still be solid.

MODS - Goerends Triple disk convertor ( unsure if its billet or not ) and their HD VB, and a Mag-Hytec Deep trans pan. Industrial Injection injectors ( he said 5x.016's ) said had 1000 miles on em before he parked it. Autometer triple pillar pod, Autometer Trans temp/Boost/EGT gauges. 5'' Silverline or MBRP exhaust with 6'' rolled chrome tip. pump has ground plate slid FF, AFC gutted etc...usual mods in it. B&W turnover ball. CAI. DeeZee full length alluminum running boards. tow mirrors. Ranchand Full wrap front bumper. Tined windows 5% all way around with lifetime warranty.

BAD - there are spots on the hood, doors, and cab that are in primer and need to be painted. the rust of course, and its just not a perfect truck. with a few things it could be one heck of a nice truck for someone. the 4x4 wont engage, was told it is a vaccum issue. because the HVAC controls wont work either so that leads me to believe theres a line with a whole in it or sumthing soehwere. PO said it worked just fine when he quit driving it. and i rode around in it with him multiple time so i seen it work more than once as well. truck clanks when you throw it in gear, needs a u-joint or 2...i have 3 brand new ones to go with it...and lastly the headlight switch needs replaced in it. i have a brand new one to go with it as well. tires are still in good shape, fronts are cupped a bit. only other thing it needs is an AC condensor. $160 from local autoparts store...

i have several other parts for the pickup as well that ill make someone a package deal on....

HTT SPS 66/65/12 $1000 12k miles on it...tight as can be
3-piece manifold $325
DDP 042 DV's $175 2-3k miles on them
80'' long Traction bars with tractor 3-points on both ends...1 end is fully adjustable on them....$200
2 NIB Moog Ball Joints - goin with the truck anyways.
BD Diesel steering brace box $200 brand new as well..

upon sale on truck..it will be detailed AGAIN inside n out. the truck runs n drives GREAT! it shifts nice and firm...a couple on the forum can attest to that. thanks for looking y'all.

IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS OFFER PM ME!!! i do not want my add getting cluttered up. please send all offers via PM...

For the truck by ITSELF i want $6000...for a package deal on everything i have for it...i want $8000... heck of a deal guys. solid well maintained truck. pictures will be uploaded today or tomorrow. i also have some i can e-mail or send off my phone!! thanks again for looking guys!

ill take $5500 for it if someone comes in the next 48 hours to get it!:Cheer:

4500 with stock front bumper....$5250 with. bottom dollar guys. ill just keep it if not...

Mods can delete...im not gna give it away. Ill just park it in the barn lot and use it whenever...thanks

alright last n final call before it gets traded in somewhere...the ranchand is no longer on the truck, it has a stock front bumper now. the gauges are getting pulled out of it...however i will leave the injectors in it and let it go for 4 grand...i cant even believe im doing that. but ill let someone have a good deal on it.

western il...zip is 61480.

20130122_102717_zps00a134eb.jpg

20130122_102705_zps804f220f.jpg

20130122_102657_zpscd04e645.jpg

20130122_102647_zps481cb1a7.jpg

20130122_102726_zps3b3fa22f.jpg

thank you. ya i just hate to see it sit around and not be drove. its truly a good truck. just needs some TLC..

Man that is a steal, if this would of been a month ago before i had a pile of parts in the garage I would of taken this. GLWS.

found the truck i want! this one needs to go people!!! forgot to add it has BRAND NEW interstate batteries!! another 300 bucks for someone..