97 12v eclb

craneman03

wet behind the ears
I have a 97 12v eclb for sale. Truck has 200,000 original miles, motor has about 40,000 on it. Has a scheid street cam, mahle pistons, ported head, 3piece manifold, 60lb valve springs, 913pump(500cc), 64/71/13ss, ddp 4's, 8in single stack, 3850dd, big input, fully splined main shaft, scheid delivery valves, Peirs HD boots, 4K gov. springs, 12mm head studs, o-rings in the cylinder head, seats and dash are near perfect. new front brakes, and front brake hoses, new rear brakes, new radiator, new intercooler, new batteries, been aligned recently also. truck is in really good condition, and well maintained. Asking $13,000

Attachments

• truck.jpg
    truck.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
  • truck 3.jpg
    truck 3.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 0
  • truck 4.jpg
    truck 4.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 0
  • truck 2.jpg
    truck 2.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 0
  • truck 6.jpg
    truck 6.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 0
Do a search Craneman hasn't owned this truck very long, and I know the previous owner and he was VERY meticulous! Was the absolute CLEANEST 12V I've ever seen worth the $$!

Free Bump, but why are you getting rid of it?!

Thanks for the help Got Smoke, I appreciate it. I kinda thought about trading for a 3rd gen but I kinda need to free up some cash. looking to buy another house. Will consider anyones "reasonable" offer.

Last edited:
bump truck is spotless, i see it time to time in town and its 100% legit. i wouldnt hesitate to buy it if i didnt have mine.......

Thanks for comments C-power. The wheels are eagle alloys in the black satin finish. All I have to say about them is there is no need for polishing every couple months, they take care of themselves.

i've got a guy interested in mine right now, if it sells id love to come give yours a once over. i was gonna get a dmax again or try a CR but man for the price like that on a truck this nice its hard to pass up~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!

but untill that happens.........BUMP!

Very good looking truck wish i had the cash but my bank decided they wanted their money back lol. Bump