'97 7.3L engine, ZF5, and transfer case

RCDIESEL08

farmer,diesel mechanic
I've got a '97 powerstroke engine, ran good but had a weak injector or possibly 2... injectors are AA and one of the springs on the flywheel was out so it rattled at idle... I'm selling everything on the engine with IDM. the ZF5 is out of my other '97 powerstroke I bought, the front and back of case is trash as well as the output shaft is bent but it had been rebuilt with about 1500 miles on it when something happened and gears look good so basically you are buying the guts. The transfer case is good too not sure on the number will look tom. I'll sell it all for $1500 (buyer pays shipping.) I'm going to cummins swap one of these trucks so anything cummins will work... I've got a 12v 24v and commonrail so I'll trade anything from injectors to programmers haha

How much blow buy did the motor have. Did u run a compression test on it to make sure it was good

had a little blow by engine had 165K on it I ran this engine personally for 4 years and the flywheel always had the rattle since I bought it. When I had injector trouble I bought a used AA and went to swapping... then I got smoking about 50% less than it was before so therefore I figured it had one more or possibly 2 more bad but nothing was wrong with the engine, I'll stand my ground on that... I hauled hay with it and cattle that was it it was a good running engine... just got a fummins on the brain... I have an identical 97 f-350 with an engine that nothing is wrong with it at all along with the drivetrain is perfect I would let go of if price is right

Well i kinda wanna do the same thing you are. But with a single cab i find it kinda point less for me to make it a fummins because of leg room. If i could find a nice obs 4 door 4x4 id be happy to do it with that

yea I need to get it all sold I have nto many projects with not enough $$ I will do one fummins but I can't WAIT to put a 4bt into my 1954 willys 4x4