97 f250 4x4 ext long bed $4500 obo

halerazor

97 f250 4x4 ext cab, long bed, 230,000mi, auto. The body of the truck is in a little rough shape it has rust aroung both rear fenders and a couple small rust spots on the cab the tailgat is a different color bu tis in good shape. mechanically the truck runs great i have went through and replaced alot of engine parts that needed to be replaced to make it reliable (GLOWPLUGS,GLOWPLUG HARNESSES,GLOWPLUG RELAY,VALVECOVER GASKETS,BATTERIES,ALL BATTERY CABLES,POWERSTEERING HOSE,DB STARTER,MBRP 4IN STAINLESS EXHAUST AND CHANGED FLUIDS IN THE DIFFS,ENGINE AND POWERSTEERING).Also replaced fuel filter housing,fuel hoses in the valley,seals on the lift pump and deleted the EBPV. There is a small fuel leak but only when you shut the truck down, but the valley is completely dry. i'm not sure where it is coming from or why i doesn't leak while it's running but it does not affect starting or running I need to sell this truck by next friday so i will except any reasonable offer.

gimme until tommorrow and i'll have an answer for you, i offered it to a guy at work for $3000 on friday so i'll know if he want's it or not tommorrow night