97 ford fummins ac question

fummins97

Trying to pre-plan before the swap, does anyone have a solution for the ac pump being in the way of the lower water inlet tube. I've seen them mounted on top of the engine like Gos performance did, and also a different mounting bracket from a freightliner that switches the ac mount to the top of the water inlet, but I can't find that bracket and can't seem to find info on how the pump mounts on top of the engine. Any help, and any pictures would be appreciated, thanks.

they probably do, but I like to see what I'm buying and their website sucks.

If you search "not enough smoke" (that's his user name)
I think He has/had what your looking for in his "89 fummins" build thread

I'd just give you the link if I can get it dug up on my phone.

Yep best setup ever

Ha, went through all ten pages last night again, said it there and I'll say it again, you did a great job. So, where the heck do you find those parts, I've searched a bunch of sites and searched those part numbers on google and all that comes up is info from these forums.

Ha, went through all ten pages last night again, said it there and I'll say it again, you did a great job. So, where the heck do you find those parts, I've searched a bunch of sites and searched those part numbers on google and all that comes up is info from these forums.

Contact this member on here Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together
Brad will find you all the parts you need