97 ram 2500 part out.

front axle with newer hubs, ball joints, tie rods, spicer u joints, rotors, rare parts adjustable track bar- 600 obo 4.10's.

rear axle dana 70 with very tight limited slip low miles, rebuilt end to end with drums which only have 148k 800 obo

np241DHD rebuilt-700obo

6 month old rear 1pc drive shaft made from stronger steel then factory with new spicer u-joints 300obo

front driveshaft with 3 new spicer u-joints never installed-200 obo

clean grey seats-300obo

carpet-75obo

dash top grey, good shape-100obo

stock injectors good for cores-100 obo

1 pair of headlights not hazy-100obo

1 front bumper good shape-150obo

2 tailgates 100obo each few minor dents

1-mbrp 4" exhaust 5 months old no tip or down pipe-150obo

drivers side door with glass but no mirror or door panel-100obo rusted thru but easily fixable.

cab with good glass and frame thats still straight and a clean ct title 800obo

or if your interested in the rolling chassis as it sits with no t-case make an offer, the worst i'll say is no.

i want your Tcase, but it would have to be shipped literally across country.......LOL

well the guy drove 10hrs from ohio and pulled the tranny and t-case, so i can get a shipping quote for you if you'd want.

go ahead and get a quote to have that case shipped to 83440. i cannot find a case to save my ass LOL

thanks in advance

how bout the engine harness with everything that goes to those 3 little plugs on the firewall?

go ahead and get a quote to have that case shipped to 83440. i cannot find a case to save my ass LOL

thanks in advance

sorry i haven't been able to get you a quote i should be able to get one today, i started a new job on 21st and work until 6 and don't get home until around 7 every night so it was pretty much impossible for me to do anything during the week.

no worries man, my truck has sat for two months, another week or two wont hurt anything haha

no worries man, my truck has sat for two months, another week or two wont hurt anything haha

ok thanks, also I have no vehicle, so its not too easy getting anywhere right now. relying on other people doesn't work too well.

Wow..... I'm sorry to hear this outcome Ryan........ Best of Luck brotha.

Wow..... I'm sorry to hear this outcome Ryan........ Best of Luck brotha.

thanks jeff, so far im up to the kbb value of the truck in the condition it was in before i lost control of it in the rain. and i still have the driveshafts, axles, and t-case,cab and some interior pieces so it shouldn't be too bad, i have found another 2wd 12v for around 3k, thats completely mint.