98 12 valve Dedicated Puller 2.8-3.0 Class

BottleFed

Well i have been kicking around trading this truck for awhile and now its not a choice anymore i have to sell it. The tax man wants his money and is no longer messing around. Here is a rundown of the truck and some of the things that come with it. Finally got my computer working so i will have some of the build pictures and video along with it.

Truck details -

Engine - '98 12 valve
New main & rod bearings
Stock crank with ARP main studs and Cummins girdle
Stock rods
Cummins Industrial Pistons
Block & head are fire ring'd with .010 thicker gasket
H2 camshaft, factory tappets
billet pushrods
Head is ported on exhaust & intake(as much as possible without milling manifold)
ARP 625 head studs
Billet tappet cover
Electric water pump
Air Dog 150 w/4 gallon Summit Fuel cell
13" electric fans (2))
60lb valve springs
Haisley titanium retainers & hardened keepers
Factory 215hp P7100 w/CDS 5K gsk, .093 DV holders, laser cut DVs, .093 SS injection lines, timing currently @ 33*
5x.014" injectors re-built & modified by Weston (Smokem)
Banks intake, ported & welded grid heater housings
Ported 3-piece exhaust manifold
S400 turbo, 2.8/72mm compressor, 80/87 turbine, 1.0 A/R, 5" outlet
Homemade 5" air intake shut-off gate
5" hood stack
ball valve fuel shutdown & cable operated pump shut-down

Suspension & axles -
Front axle - Factory Dana 60 w/ Dynatrac free-spin hub kit, 35 spline inner & outer axle shafts, 3.54 gears w/ full spool, factory diff cover
Rear axle - Factory Dana 80, welded center section, Haisley full spool, 37 spline Scheid axles, new 3.54 gears, Mag-Hytec cover, drum brakes completely removed, assembled by Coast Driveline & Gear Ventura, CA
Suspension - 4.5" Skyjacker front coils, Dick Cepek long control arms, custom 1.25" DOM tubed steering linkage, modified & welded DT bracket & track bar, PSC steering box, Borgeson steering shaft, Rear end is custom built solid with a custom adjustable pulling hitch
Drivetrain -
South Bend Iron Giant clutch, NV4500 w/ 1 3/8" input shaft, cast iron ext. housing, NP 271 transfer case with flange output shaft(not slip-yoke style), 1410 u-joint High Angle Driveline front driveshaft, 1480 u-joint two-piece rear driveshaft, driveline loops/sheilds

Tires are 33x12.50R16 STS The fronts have around 18-22 hooks on them and the rears have 2 or 3. All are still like new

Extras-

-I have a custom built air/water intercooler that i have no yet got to install.
-Also comes with two huge Interstate Workaholic Have duty battaries these things are huge great for not running and alternator
-Atlas 8 inch lift spring that bolt back in if needed
-2 extra aluminum dually wheels
-Heavy duty master switch to kill power to the whole truck
-2 5lbg Fire extinguishers Typ A,B,C
-800 pounds of weight and bracket to hold them
-1 extra 37 spline axle shaft for rear Dana 80
-lite duty trickle charger to plug in at pulls
- Runel heavy duty front bunper
-5 gallon aluminum tank for water injection
This truck runs AMAZING Joe did a great job putting the motor together and with some fine tuning on the frame and rear end it pulls with the best of them. I really hate to see this truck go but no longer have the time or the funding to keep it.

sledpulls5.jpg
[/IMG]

WFI_5157x.jpg
[/IMG]

WFI_5139x.jpg
[/IMG]

LadderBars.jpg
[/IMG]

PullinHitch.jpg
[/IMG]

SolidRear.jpg
[/IMG]

http://youtu.be/pSAIiZMDSGU

I have many more pictures if anyone is intersted and a few more videos also. I have not yet told Joe (previous owner) that i am selling the truck but im sure he would or will chime in as soon as he finds out. Like i said i sure hate to see this truck go but life takes some wicked turns sometimes. The truck the way it sits is ready to go pulling and will weigh in just a hair under 8000lbs. I had big plans to build a nice weight box that would hold 80 gallons of ice and water along with the weights and battaries but did not have the time. As of right now the truck dose have the rear drums installed and working. Our pulling rules state that they are required. I know most orgs dont require them in the rear as long as the front are disk so that leaves a couple hundred extra pounds that could be thrown up front. They are very easily removed if that is the case.

Down to the buisness i am asking 22,000 for the truck and everything that comes with it. Anyone who has set up a truck for pulling can tell you that it takes quite a lot more time and $ to build a truck that will run with this one. If anyone has any questions please let me know i will answer everything i can. As far as shipping goes that is your responsability. If we can make it work there is a good chance i can meet half way or something along those lines. That can be discussed farther down the line. Thanks!

Come on guys somone has got to want to go sled pulling this year! Make me an offer!

Well I know you need cash but I would trade you my 03 and possibly cash which would be a heck of a lot easier to sell

Well send PM me some details and some pics and we can do some talking.

198.jpg
[/IMG]

149.jpg

148-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Sledpulls1.jpg
[/IMG]

Battaries.jpg
[/IMG]

Battaries2.jpg
[/IMG]

Here is a few more pictrues im having a hard time finding my good ones. My computer chrashed and i lost a lot of stuff. You can see the two battaries next to a normal truck battary they are quite large. I also included some of the rear end build to get an idea of how the truck is set up. The rear hitch is adjustable up or down with a turn buckle style bar. You can adjust each side to put more load on one side of the truck or the other. It works quite well but dose take some tinkering to figure the best setup. You really have to see this truck in person to appreciate it the pictures just dont do justice.

Bump for one nice looking puller!! Looks like you did a great job building it.

Well I know you need cash but I would trade you my 03 and possibly cash which would be a heck of a lot easier to sell

BTW. HECK of good running truck, set up for pulling, but can easy pound the street with the best of them!!!!

Hey thanks for the good comments guys. I hate to see it go to but sometimes other things are more important in life.

All Pm's have been responded to. Sorry for the delay guys its a busy time of year!

Ok guys i need this thing gone so ill just come out and say it ill take 19k cash in hand but i will not go any lower. I need this thing to sell but cant take any more of a loss i need to get 19 out of it.