98 12 valve Dedicated Puller 2.8-3.0 Class

Holy Sh!t!! :what: No way, you gotta sell it Nick! I haven't been on here in a while and get back to only see my old truck potentially going to a new owner....ahh jeez, well, yeah, its a very expensive hobby and I sure couldn't do it anymore. You gotta have a doctors salary or at least not be married to be in this sport. Thats racing tho... hope you get it sold.....please let me know where it goes if no one off here picks her up...:pop:

Joe

Could you get some pix of the interior and more of the engine and up underneath of the trans and exterior how many hooks are on the engine and clutch

Anw farms I sure will thhe interoir is ggood other than the seats they are leather and are quite torn up ill try to get them posted before the end of the day. Dizzel568 ill call you shortly.

Hey thanks Joe it is still for sale. Have a few guys interested in it but you know how that goes. Its a lot of money to flip all at once on a truck. I just wish people could see it in real life. Its tuff to appreciate it otherwise. If you know of anyone down that way that needs or wants a sled pulling truck give them the word. I can get it back to vegas for next to nothing. I have a friend that drives down quite often now. I know you the quality of this truck! Thanks for the bump man!

I'm in heat for it im just waiting for everything to fall into place. Just wish everything would hurry up lol!

Hey thanks Joe it is still for sale. Have a few guys interested in it but you know how that goes. Its a lot of money to flip all at once on a truck. I just wish people could see it in real life. Its tuff to appreciate it otherwise. If you know of anyone down that way that needs or wants a sled pulling truck give them the word. I can get it back to vegas for next to nothing. I have a friend that drives down quite often now. I know you the quality of this truck! Thanks for the bump man!

No prob Nick, jeez if I had the cash I would certainly buy it back from you but I am pretty much done with that sport. Just a spectator unless i hit the lottery or something. That rig drove my wallet into the ground and I am stil payin' for it to this day! LOL
Looks like you might have a potential buyer for it soon.....good luck....:Cheer:

Joe

Bump for a sweet truck.

That rig drove my wallet into the ground and I am stil payin' for it to this day! LOL

I know the feeling, and I didn't anywhere near as complete as you did with the truck.

Gotta have cash sorry. I have been offered a couple of darn good trades but my wife would kill me! Wish i could but gotta be cash. I would consider trading something small to help bring the cost down a bit but nothing too major.

I will post some underhood pics here in the next few days. If nobody bites on this I'm going to have to part it out and put it back to a stock truck and sell it that way. I really don't want it to have to come to thhat but its getting to that point. She's one heck of a good puller guys hate to see it get torn down.

Hey guys I have had requests for additional pictures. If anyone wants them pm me your cell number or email addy. Still haven't got my computer back from the "geek squad" so I am limited to my cell for the time being.

Well guys I have got some news that a few you might like. Being that my wife and I are now down two rigs she is now a bit more open to letting me take some trades into consideration. I hope it will aid in a sale. I know how tuff it is these days to drop 19 or 20k on a truck that was built in 98. Not many banks (if any) that would go for that deal. We are looking for a good daily driver truck so my wife can pull her horse trailer. Gotta be a diesel lol. Also now in the market for another flat bed trailer that is at least 8k gvw. Would consider and enclosed car hauler. Let me know what you got for a trade or partial trade plus cash I'm willing to work now. I had considered making this truck road worthy again but I just really hate to after all the work that has gone into making it such a great puller. As I said before I'm still limited to my phone but more than happy to send pics if needed. Like I said willing to barter now let me know what you have!

Bump for you. Sucks to have to do what you're doing. Good luck with the sale.

Oh yeah don't be afraid to throw anything else at me you/never know might be up for it. Kinda sorta in the market for a polaris razor also.

Back