98 12 valve quad cab sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

spdgofast

TOO MANY IRONS
Ok I'm trading my puller for a pusher, diesel pusher RV that is, and actually this truck has never hooked up to a sled! I really hate to put this truck up for sale but I never drive it anymore and them diesel pusher RVs aren't cheap! So here it is....A 1998 RAM 2500 4X4 12 VALVE CUMMINS QUAD CAB SPORT SHORT BED.

It has a 2002 SPORT FRONT GRILL and 02 TOW MIRRORS, with a custom ORT front bumper w/ PIAA driving lights, custom fabbed Ranchand rear bumper with the factory hitch intigrated to the bumper for strength, a 100 gallon aux/transfer fuel tank w/ pump and diamond plate alluminum tool box.

2002 TAN LEATHER SPORT INTERIOR with full power and dual power lumbar seats, sliding rear window, custom sound system with made to fit sub box under rear seat with 2 12" subs and an alarm system and PRO COMP TRIPPLE GAGE POD with TWEETERS IN BOTH A PILLARS.

The drive train consists of a 6 inch SkyJacker lift with a 2002 Dodge 2500 Dana 60 FOUR LINKED front axle with NO CAM and DYNATRAC FREE SPIN HUBS and REDNECK RAM HYDRAULIC ASSIST STEERING
The rear axle is a Dana 70 with a locker and MAG HYTEC diff cover and PRO COMP TRAC BARS and the gear ratio in both axles has been changed from 3.54 to 4:10 and it's riding on aset of 17x10 WELD RACING WHEELS with 37X13.50 R17LT TOYO MT OPEN COUNTRY TIRES.

The 12 VALVE CUMMINS has 180K miles on it and has had the KDP done and has a BD CAI with a BANKS TWIN RAM INTAKE, 4K GSK, cam plate delete, 370 Marine Injectors, HX 35 turbo w/ HTT 16CM NWG EXH. HSG. flowing through a 5" BULLYDOG EXHAUST SYSTEM with a SUNCOAST CONVERTOR and 47 RE trans with BILLET INPUT and a MAG HYTEC PAN.

The front fenders have been custom worked with sheetmetal behind the front tire for added clearance and repainted.

I am sure I am forgetting a few things so if you have any questions it's best to call me because I am not on the site on a regular basis to check messages. I really hate to get rid of this truck because I know I will never get a chance to own one like it again and we can't take every nice truck we've owned to the grave so I'm going to convert it to another toy.

I am asking $18500.00 and it is located in S. Florida, if interested you can call me @ 561 755 2492 THANKS
98%2012%20V%20QC%20SPORT
[/URL][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]

Well, I tried to attach pics from photobucket by clicking the insert image icon and pasting the URL into the box but it didn't work. any suggestions?

Daaaaveeee.....:doh:

Good luck with the sale! Sucks to see ya get rid of it.

to post pics, click the bottom URL, it says IMG out to the side, it should say "copied", then right click over here in your post, and paste it. After each URL, hit the enter key a couple times to move down to the next line. Follow the same procedure for each pic.

Last edited:
Yea, I will probably cry when this truck goes but I have way too many irons in the fire, I gotta thin out the herd a little.

Hey Dakotah, I was just thinkin, maybe no one will want it and I'll have to keep it!

Swap ya my 06 f-350. Getting studded and deleted as im typing. Worth a long shot..

Last edited:
Free bump for you. This has got to be one of the CLEANEST 12v I've seen, you did an amazing job with it. Too bad you gotta let it go.

Thanks, and tell me about it ,nobody feels it more than me, I no I'll never get the chance to own one like this again but I gotta stop building **** and selling it for 50% of just the $ I spend on it, let alone my time. I've had 5 people look at it in 24 hours and I no it's getting close to the time I'll have to watch those F ing tail lights fade away.

Bump for one of the sweetest trucks I have seen in a long time. The under carriage is how I like mine to look :). Good luck on the sale, but man you should hold onto it

Could you post pics of the engine? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.