98.5 -07 valve springs

Retainers off a Quad4 work good and are half the weight

BgBlDodge said:
Umm, and these would be what and made by whom?

Apparently it's a secret, TYLER.

And they're affordIble. I would prefer affordAble, but either way, I suppose.

Somebody is breaking site rules plugging their own products without being a site sponsor.....................

crower makes a spring that works very well they are about $200 I have them in my rig and haven't had and problems sence but they don't list a application I just went by dimensions you don't need to cut the pockets let me know if you want the part# you can get them from summit

Timbeaux38 said:
Somebody is breaking site rules plugging their own products without being a site sponsor.....................

I was wondering how quick you would catch that :Cheer:

WICKEDDIESEL said:
There is a more affordible source for the much sought after valve springs for these trucks, they will hold over 80 pounds of boost, and unlimited rpm, work with the stock retainers.

Is that you Shane?????? I guess the springs he is talking about is Rev Max.

Bob Wagner said:
any connection to rev gain?

I don't know....but if this is Shane which I am pretty damn sure it is....He likes to RIP OFF other peoples products. Me for example.:badidea:

sootman said:
I don't know....but if this is Shane which I am pretty damn sure it is....He likes to RIP OFF other peoples products. Me for example.:badidea:

It is shane for sure. I have spoken with him.

Bob Wagner said:
no he is not. and if stays the course he may be up the creek :poke:

Sounds interesting.... I am seeing RED from the crap that has pulled on me!

Oh, you are talking about the pump you sent me..... The one that wouldn't even run the truck out of the shop? Well, lets see, out of the box, it was spraying fuel everywhere, "oh well sorry, I left the fitting loose, you can go ahead and tighten it." Then the rail pressure at idle is 26k+, erodes the rail reg., then I swap the FCA, it runs for about 10 seconds, then I get a po250 code. I put the stock pump back on and it ran fine. As for the rip off, well I think everything is common knowledge, thanks to Relentless Diesel......If you are doing something different than that, then good for you, I am selling a kit with new Bosch parts, it has been well documented elsewhere. Don't blame me for that. As a matter of fact, I told you I already had the pump mods on my CP3, shame I couldn't have tried yours. To compare the two. IMO if your pump does as claimed, then it is a great value, in comparison to other modded pumps. If there are as many problems with them as I encountered, then sorry.....I guess I have ripped off Bob, Don and now you, Well excuse me. The only thing I am guilty of, is not buying into mainstream lies. I guess I need to pledge allegiance to the movers and shakers, huh...... I think all of you work well in the same group. You guys should be politicians.........

Doh! Maybe he's just showing his loyalty to the party? Sieg Heil!!! LMAO

doh%2Ejpg