98.5 -07 valve springs

Sorry, its a good looking cam. I'll remove it and call mine Blitzkreig, means lightning war........Sorry Don, I had no idea even where the pic came from, As for not being smart, Don, well maybe not on site building. Since I did not build the site

WICKEDDIESEL said:
Sorry, its a good looking cam. I'll remove it and call mine Blitzkreig, means lightning war........Sorry Don, I had no idea even where the pic came from, As for not being smart, Don, well maybe not on site building. Since I did not build the site

Thanks in advance for removing it.

Sorry for calling you "not bright" Prolly not the best move I have made anyway.

There are no dummies in this field, we all try to innovate and set ourselves apart. I think there are solutions to all things we are trying to achieve. Everyone has the right to try something on their own. I will not be accused of being a RIP OFF! I have many ideas, also many things that work. I can have a cam ground, does that mean I ripped someone off. Relentless Diesel posted pump mods on their site, I am sure, it has been seen here. I am going to release a pump with enlarged internal passages in the delivery side, is someone contemplating this. I may find a way to have plungers made and the bores enlarged in the CP3. The way I see it, Bosch made the pump, we have to make it flow more. I don't think that is a rip off. Hell, I call it common sense. The Wright Brothers were building a plane, at the same time the French were, there is speculation as to whom accomplished the task first. The Wright's are accredited with the first flight. Think they were copying each other.

WICKEDDIESEL said:
Oh, you are talking about the pump you sent me..... The one that wouldn't even run the truck out of the shop? Well, lets see, out of the box, it was spraying fuel everywhere, "oh well sorry, I left the fitting loose, you can go ahead and tighten it." Then the rail pressure at idle is 26k+, erodes the rail reg., then I swap the FCA, it runs for about 10 seconds, then I get a po250 code. I put the stock pump back on and it ran fine. As for the rip off, well I think everything is common knowledge, thanks to Relentless Diesel......If you are doing something different than that, then good for you, I am selling a kit with new Bosch parts, it has been well documented elsewhere. Don't blame me for that. As a matter of fact, I told you I already had the pump mods on my CP3, shame I couldn't have tried yours. To compare the two. IMO if your pump does as claimed, then it is a great value, in comparison to other modded pumps. If there are as many problems with them as I encountered, then sorry.....I guess I have ripped off Bob, Don and now you, Well excuse me. The only thing I am guilty of, is not buying into mainstream lies. I guess I need to pledge allegiance to the movers and shakers, huh...... I think all of you work well in the same group. You guys should be politicians.........

I was going to let it go....until that crap. Pump goes from making 26k psi to no pressure? You send the pump back not ever paying a dime. All the bolts are loose and the friction plate isn't even aligned. I hope you don't start messing with pumps...you got to know how to put them together first!!!!!!! Bigger exhaust ports in the housing? Tell me you didn't take the pump apart! I want to see these bigger barrels, valves, poppets,etc.... Are you going to make your awesome superfly pump without the standard mods? Why not reinvent the Bosch Cp3 since they did such a crappy job on it!!!:hehe:

Sorry to ruin your track record. Send a faulty part, get returned a faulty part. Failed to mention the part, of not being able to turn the shaft of the pump by hand out of the box. Wonder what that could have been. Oh, and I remember when I called you, you seemed dismayed that you could have done something wrong. I remember, exactly what you said. "Oh, yeah, I should have put a note in there to tighten the high pressure fitting," It's not a real good idea to try to find leaks at 20k plus psi, is it Bobby, but you're mister perfect huh? Well sorry none of us are...........

I was sent one of your pumps, I returned one of your pumps, simple as that it did not operate correctly. For the record, let it be shown that once I gain success with my "Super Fly" pump, I will owe all of my success, to Bobby, the man with all of the knowledge. For me it is a pity to be a meager ASE Certified Master Engine Machinist, with experience reaching far and wide and the financial resources to make it happen. I only wish I didn't have to copy someone else...........Don't flatter yourself.

Price check on 'Super' Tampons........price check on Tampons, aisle 4 price check.

:ft:

WICKEDDIESEL said:
I was sent one of your pumps, I returned one of your pumps, simple as that it did not operate correctly. For the record, let it be shown that once I gain success with my "Super Fly" pump, I will owe all of my success, to Bobby, the man with all of the knowledge. For me it is a pity to be a meager ASE Certified Master Engine Machinist, with experience reaching far and wide and the financial resources to make it happen. I only wish I didn't have to copy someone else...........Don't flatter yourself.

The pump came from the guy that does your injectors. The ones you tell your customers are all "you" and your design!:hehe: So you are saying he gave me a bad pump????

So you think you can make 20k+psi at 150rpms? MR. ASE, What is the flow rate of a Bosch CP3? Any loose fitting isn't going to allow the rail to pressurize.... I don't need to tell you this "MR. ASE." If the high pressure port was loose and leaking that bad it wouldn't done anything but dribble out on the ground. You are exactly why I have changed my policy on "good core pumps" and building a pump for a guy who I can't look in the eye. I bet if I had sent "MR. ASE" a brand new pump he would of pulled the samething or just forgot to pay for it. MR. ASE, you need to start over in your business approach... Cummins pays my bills. I do this part time. You and your family will be begging behind "Popeye's" at the rate your going.

Master Machinist???? So you need to sign up for the JEGS Top Engine Builder Competion.... I'm sure Kaase, Shafiroff,etc...could use the competion!:hehe: LOL

Last edited: