98.5-2000 Edge Comp and TST PM3

blkram

I have these 2 boxes that are both in sweet shape, the TST remote and box look and work perfect, and the Comp looks mint and has a newer harness, also all the lights work perfect. The TST is great as well, it has a older harness but still works as its supposed to. I would like $310 shipped for each box. Will post pics

dont hold me to it but i think 01 and 02 are different electronics,but get a hold of edge.

The TST will, you just need to purchase the newer harness that allows you to switch map sensors. The Edge has slightly different voltages for the map between the years and will as some say not work correctly. :Cheer:

i would love to have the tst will you trade if so look up my post "couple of parts" under the dodge parts and let me know i also have an ez i need to sell for an01-02

Is the PM3 complete? Everything works and it has the remote? If so, I will take it! PM your paypal info. If the Pm3 is spoklen for I'll buy the edge.

Thanks,

Got the pics, thanks. It won't allow me to pm u but hold the tst for me. U will paypal u the cash as soon as I get off work!! Thanks.

you got paypal! Let me know when it ships, and please send me the tracking info. Thanks!!

Back