98 Dodge 12v Billet trans $13k

joefarmer

MR. Supreme Overlord
98 12v regular cab, long bed 4x4, ~140k miles. Normal wear on body/interior. 95 12v bone stock engine. Full billet trans, worked for low 11's. 0 miles since refresh on Jan 12th.

New project is here, old one must go. $13k, as-is, where-is. Use the forum's email function to contact me faster than PM's.

Norwalk_013.jpg

*note: this picture doesn't reflect the current exhaust stack*
brandon3.jpg

*only interior pic I found so far. taken before the dash and a-pillar were completed.*
dash.jpg

For the people asking... I need $9k for the transmission if sold separately. The stock engine/truck would be hard to sell without one.

Found some of my build sheet for more parts information:

ISSPRO gauges in a custom carbon fiber mount
PDR HD intercooler boots (tested to 72psi)
rebuilt starter solenoid

Reactor Billet Aluminum flex plate
DTT billet torque converter
Opie's billet input, Opie's billet output, billet servo, billet accumulator, billet band strut, billet band apply lever, billet band anchor, billet OD pressure plate, billet direct pressure plate, billet manual valve, billet throttle valve, 48RE pump

(If I have a deposit by midnight Friday, Jan 11th, I'll throw in a billet drum and piston at no extra cost)

rollpan
Viper 2-way paging alarm
13% tint

Also, I have records for every mile logged in the truck.

Extended cabs are slow. :hehe:

Dan, the supplier wants to remain anonymous until the contract and schedule are signed. :evil

Signature600 said:
Hey...I resemble that remark!

Chris
what??? slow??? HAHAHA....

your engine has the same blue mine does, atleast i got the answer to my question, i can now paint the cold side of my turbo.....

Back