98 Dodge 12v Billet trans $13k

LOGANSTANFORTH said:
what??? slow??? HAHAHA....

your engine has the same blue mine does, atleast i got the answer to my question, i can now paint the cold side of my turbo.....
That's not paint... everything is powdercoated except what didn't fit in the oven.

Not Really George...I appreciate it though!

I'm getting good at taking the tranny out:D

Sorry for the Hijack Brandon!
Chris

I got a customer who is sick of his powerstroke, and he understands the value of a straight six.

I already forwarded this thread to him tonight.... just wanted to know * bump your thread at the same time

Thanks for the bump. If he's serious, I don't think he'll go wrong since he'll never need to worry about transmission.

With the tranny thats in it is very reasonable. Everyone I know has trucks and there has been a few good deals locally lately. I've mentioned to it a few people but they all want ext. cabs.

haloman said:
With the tranny thats in it is very reasonable. Everyone I know has trucks and there has been a few good deals locally lately. I've mentioned to it a few people but they all want ext. cabs.

I would buy it if I could sell my 02 quad cab long box with a built auto. This truck is what I am looking for.

Someone wondered what kinda rust it had underneath. There's a little surface rust where there was raw metal, but nothing's started rotting away yet. It's been parked for service every winter that I've owned it.

Attachments

• front underside.jpg
    front underside.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 64
  • rear underside.jpg
    rear underside.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 59
joefarmer said:
That's not paint... everything is powdercoated except what didn't fit in the oven.

Dang no wonder women always want to powder thier face.
thats perrty.

Brandon's in Plain City, Ohio...near Columbus.

I'll let him say if it's still available...but I'll bet it is;)
Cris

It's for sale until I have a check in hand and I'm empty handed right now. Email or PM if you need more info.

Back