98 dodge 24v 5sp dually must sell

Duster 5.9

Take a look at this fine machine! this is a 24 v 1998.5 dodge quad cab 4x4 dually 5 spd. has leather interior. drive seat needs help. there is alot of new work done to this truck. NEW!!! in late 2007. radiator, Steering box, ALL Brakes, rotors, Hub Assembelly's, All new U-joints, including center support bearing, Has new 4' down pipe, to 5" STACK'S! tires new this fall.35x10.5x16 SUPER SWAMPER'S SSR Radials.with custom made wheel spacer's. clutch is a new South bend clutch and new fly wheel rated for 450 HP from PURE DIESEL POWER.COM. tranns and transfer case were rebuilt 60,000 miles ago. the truck has 347,000 miles on it,but most stuff has been reworked as you can see. If something were to break it would be just dumb luck.. the body is not perfect.It did have the camper mirrors but were taken off. there is a couple small rust spot's lots of scratches. rear extension fenders do have some cracks. this truck was used by the previous owner to haul cattle. my brother bought it. fixed the stuff listed and now is forced to sell due to medical expense. please help him out so he can stay healthy!

I wish i could buy it, it would be awesome for a sled pulling truck. this thing is like a tractor with these tires on. I personnally played in the snow with it lol! hard to get stuck! I never did!!!

rebuilt or new injection pump in 2005 previous owner. new tps 2007
email me moparman@wolfnet.net
owners cell (kris) 1-920-572-0687
price is 10500 OBO i have some pic's just ask for them or if some one could post them i will send them to ya.