98 Quad Cab Drivers Side Doors & other parts.

Yes I still have both. Shipping on the fender would probably be 30 bucks, maybe 50, the hood, I dunno I would guess 75 to 100 if it can go ups and not truck freight. Probably be cheapest if I could wrap em together as one package. The truck and parts are still in iowa, as it's being painted now, I haven't picked it up yet. But I am sure chris (csnyder) would ship out the stuff if I sold it before I pick the truck up. I'd rather have the larger parts picked up, but will ship them if you want. I'm just getting tired of boxing stuff (that I have here) up and getting a shipping price then the guy backing out even though it told em about what shipping would be. Thanks for the interest, any more questions let me know. Corey

ok well i know i want the driver side fender, did you say the hood had some minor dents in it? if so could I get some pics of that please and do you take paypal?

Corey I believe you are way off on shipping prices. Both the fender and hood will have to go truck freight.

Ok, thanks chris. So more like 350 to 400 to ship them then. That sucks, but it is what it is I guess. Chris, could you possibly snap some pics and post them anyway in case johnny is still interested? There is also a guy on midwest who wants some pics of the doors and passenger fender. If you get time and can take em, you could just e-mail em to me and I can post em or whatever. Thanks

Ill post what you need on MWDC and you can steal what you need from there.