98 twin turbo cummins 5-speed

yea i know its not due till june but i need to get on the gun my gfs 2 year old rides back there now lol

This economy sucks!!! Nobody is buying anything big these days, I was thinking of trying for alil different truck but mine will never sell. So scratch that idea. Good luck on the sale!!

This economy sucks!!! Nobody is buying anything big these days, I was thinking of trying for alil different truck but mine will never sell. So scratch that idea. Good luck on the sale!!

Same here. Everybody has told me they want a basically stock one for about 10 grand which happens to be about KBB price. Banks wont loan money for accessories anymore. I want 16,500 for mine and cant get it either. So good luck with your sell.

Bye the way, mine is a 98 12c quad cab they made from 98 to 98.5. The shortbed 98's didnt have four doors? Tim

they started making the qc in 98.5 i only know this because there is a guy here in town who has one of the first qc off the assembly line

Then how do i have a 98 12v quad cab that was never a 24v? Tim

same here I have a 98 factory equipt 12v QC(4-door) short bed truck, with a production date of 11-97. It was a factory truck until the previous owner bought the truck and then I farther modified it from there.:doh:

wow, 10yrs later people don't get the whole club cab/quad cab thing?

98 was the first year of the quad cab... it was available on 12v and 24v trucks...

BUT... so was the club cab!!!!!

I've even seen a 99 club cab. Hodge Podge Dodge doesn't like letting stuff go to waste, so you end up with some odd combos sometimes.

they started making the qc in 98.5 i only know this because there is a guy here in town who has one of the first qc off the assembly line

Very Incorrect....
The Quad Cab option began to become available in September of 1997 for the 1998 model year.There are MANY 12v trucks which were built before the Mid 98 model year(or 1998.5 as you call it) that have the 4 door option.Case in point my 1998 12v which is a December 23rd,1997 built truck and its a Quad Cab 12v 5spd.

Forrest is correct in the fact that the actual "Holy Grail" trucks are NOT the Quad Cab versions they are the Club Cab's and Club Cab SB's that were built and available all the way into the 1999 model year.I also do know of 7 purpose built trucks that were built in October of 1997 and were used for car shows and they had the newer 24v motors in them.I know where 2 of those 7 are now and both are well taken care of as both owners know what they have as none should have been allowed out to sale as most times the show vehicles were destroyed when they finished with them......Andy