99 24V complete motor & axles

6L strokin

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a buddy that has a complete 24V motor out of a 99 4x4 DRW 3500 dodge with 110,000 miles on the clock. only thing missing is the starter....still has injection pump, turbo, etc... Truck ran off the road and basically went inbetween two peices of concrete and bent the frame and was totaled.

Also has the front & rear axle housings with 4:10 gear ratio.
power steering pump
2 - stock rims (other 2 tires popped and bent a little
both airbags...they didnt deploy!
seats, window motors, few other interior parts, etc..

basically...not sure what everythings worth, i know what he wants for everything combined as a package deal, not sure what everything would be parted out... make reasonable offers and i will run it by him and see...

Also all parts are located in Louisville, KY local pickup is prefererred, deliver or meet in reasonable distance for some extra $$

feel free to post or pm with any questions or offers..

no other interior parts were really any good he also told me...just the window motors and stuff i said in OP..

Power? Price?

yes power windows.....make offer..... im going to lville tomorrow for work and meeting him to take pics and such as well so if you or anybodys interested in anything let me know and i can get while im there...

lol, dunno, you interested? just got off the phone with em but if your wantin em ill call back..

I am looking for a Power Drivers seat and Center Console if they are in really good shape and those should match mine or the whole seat if the price is right.

For a whole Front seat with Power Drivers and center console in good shape. I would give him $40. Thats about what pull a part charges. If he wants more that cool. I am not in a big rush and keep my eye on pull apart regularly.

Is he looking to sell the whole truck? If so PM me a price or just a price for the motor and axles. Are the axles still in good usable shape?

UPDATE..... went and checked out the truck yesterday...theres a few more parts that can be sold out individually as well...

Driveshafts are fine

ALL 6 of the dually wheels are fine, just front 2 tires were popped, no bent and the tires on the rears actually even have decent tread on them.. got some rust on them tho, but be good rims to powdercoat/paint...

5" chrome turnout stack 48"

Wiring harness (be good for a transplant...)

Steering wheel/colum/airbag & pass airbag

A lot of the suspension stuff is in good shape

Both front POWER seats/center console

Rear bench seat Blue/gray cloth

If i think of anything else i will add to the list...been getting a ton of pms, but nothing sold yet... I dont really know what a lot of the stuff is worth and i dont wanna low ball myself but dont want to scare people off with prices either... offers appreciated...if not when i get some time i will call around places to get rough ideas on prices and post up..
Thanks for the interest guys!!

if you still have the engine please have him call me might be interseted in it if the price is right ?(937)402-8852 holler any time I also live in southern ohio.

Back