99 24V complete motor & axles

basically i was hoping somebody would just buy the whole truck, but everybodys just wanting parts...so i guess im going to try to haul trailer to his shop and bring the truck to my place and take it all apart and put in one of our storage buildings and part it all out.. lot more work but the things just sitting now so.... everybody post or pm what their interested in and i will try to work out pricing...also state if your planning on local pickup, me deliver, or shipped...the larger stuff may be more difficult on shipping, especially to residential..

Whenever you get it down here, ill be coming down to look it over and can help with disassemble if needed Darin.

Darin says he has left :

Dana 60 front
Dana 80 rear SRW
Steering wheel column
Both Airbags
Headlight switch
Vent Panel and switches
Airbag Switch.

cpu module
power window switches
rear pass and center seatbelts
steering box
steering wheel
ignition with key
front coil springs

bout it...i can get pics of stuff...make offers... ill sell the module and all the panels, switches, etc. for a package deal in one box !

how much for front coil springs? Would like the top mounting brackets for them and the shock that are attached to the frame if they are available also.

I should be close by working in La Grange, KY next week and could come get them or meet up some evening. Or meet up sometime later. I only live 45min from L'ville in Lawrenceburg, KY (between Frankfort and Versailles)

Thanks

how much for front coil springs? Would like the top mounting brackets for them and the shock that are attached to the frame if they are available also.

I should be close by working in La Grange, KY next week and could come get them or meet up some evening. Or meet up sometime later. I only live 45min from L'ville in Lawrenceburg, KY (between Frankfort and Versailles)

Thanks

He is in Henderson near me. I dunno if he is making a trip to Louisville soon or not.

Thanks

just got back from lville yesterday lol my dad is going tomorrow so he might be able to, but i know hes going to be fairly busy.. if not i go to lville every 2 weeks or so.. pm me a reasonable offer and theyre yours!
also, im not sure if i kept the top mount or trashed it ill check..

Back