99 4x4 Part out

Diesel Nut

6 Speed 12V
I just acquired a 1999 Extended cab short bed that was rolled. Looks like the roof took the biggest hit, and a hit on the drivers front tire area. Tearing it down right now so if you need something post up.

What is already gone -
Engine
Auto Trans
Leather Seats

Truck has 4.10 LS D70 rear and 4.10 front, neither look to be bent Front has bad unit bearing on drivers side but I have another unit bearing I can send with the axle.
241DHD for auto
Drivelines
Interior is pretty hammered but if you need something ask
All wiring harnesses at this point look to be in good shape. Will know more as I get them out
Both Airbags are intact.
Steering Wheel has radio controls, but is a little rough.
ECM, PCM and APPS are available
Lots of other odds and ends.
Frame looks to still be straight

Drivers side door lock and window conrol switch and the cable that connects the inside handle to the latch for the drivers side rear door

Ok, tan interior, probably should have said that but its been a long weekend!

Power seat switches and panel - Yes, pm coming
Rear Door handle cable might be broken, not really sure how it should look, might work. Both sides looked the same..... Door switches yes, pm coming
Goosneck hitch - No, sorry.
A Pillar - destroyed. Sorry.
Power seat motors - yes, PM coming

Oh, Yeah. Truck is located in Sacramento CA.

Last edited:
Can you tell me how far forward does the input shaft protrude forward of the input shaft seal? is it 1.5" or .75" ? and what are the spline counts on front input and rear outputshaft? I am interested if I can get it shipped fore a reasonable price, my shipping location is in florida 33478. Thanks

I need the auto gear shifter and about 6 inches of the wireing after the plug the od switch hooks to

where you put your hand to shut the door from inside the truck in the door panel. don't no what they are called but i missing mine. little plastic cup thing. passenger door

Thanks chris

Sorry guys, been working a bunch, and was under the weather for a bit. PM's replied to. Seat switches are gone. No door parts left. Frame and body are gone. Axles are still available. I'll get a list of everything else available when I get a chance.

Work has continued to be a pain in the rear, plus I have had to deal with some other crap, so I haven't gotten to look at everything left in detail.

As for the window and mirror switches, I don't know. I know I still have

PCM
Dash wiring harness
Air Bags
Air bag module
T case
axles
ABS pump
And a box of crap to sort through.

I will do my best this weekend to sort through it.