99 Dodge dually sport

willyb

I'm selling a 99 Dodge ex cab sport 3500 dually 2wd auto. It has 260,000 miles. The trans has a fresh stock rebuild including new converter and new electronics.

Known issues:
There is a little bit of rust starting on the driver fender and door bottom. The trans doesn't wont go into lock up, but hunts for it around 50mph (I'm still trying to figure out that issue) The a/c currently does not work due to a hole in the condenser, which I can fix for the new owner. Also the dual Gibson exhaust has driver tailpipe rusted off at the muffler.

It runs and drives fine, been driving it everyday for the past couple weeks to work and taking my daughter to daycare. I planned on fixing all of these issues (as I will continue to do until it sells) but we had an opportunity to buy a house with a big shop and we are also expecting kid #2 in December. So my time is very limited these days with packing and getting the new house ready. Plus I need to free up some cash. As is I would like to get $5800 for it. I'll try to get more pics this week.

Thanks
-Will..

IMG_1402.jpg

Thanks, will give it a try tomorrow.

Also forgot to add the truck has 2 brand new Deka batteries.

Lock up is fixed.

If there is interest I could possibly part this out.
Rolling chassis $2500, with title (no engine, trans, grill or front bumper)
Complete running engine $2500 (ecm, fuel system, and turbo included)

Or option #2 (if I find some 2nd gen pedals) I could sell it with a nv5600 out of my 04. Price would be $6500

Really need this gone.

Let me get this straight.... the automatic trans is fixed and working as it should, correct? Who rebuilt it?

What's the price completes as it sets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes that is correct. I was just trying to throw some different options out there, since some people like manuals. TNT diesel rebuilt it, but it is a bone stock rebuild with a bone stock converter. I would still like $5800 as it sits.

Back