99' ext. cab, lb, drw

99powerstroke

I am thinking of selling my 99' powerstroke to get an 08' 6.4 I dont need to sell it but just seeing what I could get. I always hand wash it at least once a week and professional detailed once a month. It goes this saturday to get the interior and engine detailed. It is white w/ grey two tone,131k miles, grey cloth interior, xlt, pw, pl, cc, tow package, tow mirrors, rino liner
-jensen flip out 7" cd, dvd, mp3, ipod, gps, backup camera (dont have the camera)
-infinity speakers all the way around
-5% tinted windows and front eyebrow
-husky floor mats
-triple gauge pod w/ western diesel gauges (boost,egt,trans temp)
-steering wheel pod w/ electric fuel pressure gauge
-afe stg2 intake, banks big head wg, dp tuner flip chip(stock,60t,80e,120,140), bullydog 4" turbo back exhaust muffler delete, swamps regulated fuel system
-transgo shift kit
-billet grille

maybe more just cant think of them right now. It runs great and just replaced the glow plug relay, changed the oil, filter and fuel filter just this week. I have always changed the oil w/ shell rotella 15w40 every 3500 miles and fuel filter every other oil change. I am asking $14k OBO I will get pics of the interior and engine this saturday after they are detailed. Any questions just let me know. I maybe leaving somethings out as well

100_0844.jpg

100_0841.jpg

100_0842.jpg

100_0843.jpg

also forgot to mention all new brakes all the way around, calibers, rotors, and pads along w/ new greaseable upper and lower ball joints

just a heads up, you may e reaching for the stars at that price. i sold the identicle truc that was a 2000 with 191k on it, with a turbo and a bit more stuff for $9500 over a year ago...if you get 10k for it, take it. just some friendly advice.

well that is also another 60k more miles too but i think after looking around it is a starting price.. thats all

Also the price is OBO just let me know an offer as I think I will be getting my new truck sooner then I thought:rockwoot: