99 F250 Reg Cab 4x4 12V Cummins Twins

DART505

WFO ALL THE TIME
Well the $$ is gone also not enough time to keep up & a shaft in the trans broke or the transfer case broke.I just can't swing the money any more.Sure I'll regret it later!Was going to bring to Texas race see what she had but.Never got to race it was just driving it back & forth to work + street hot rodding.It also has a coolant leak at the rear of the head external only.I have a new Keating gasket & fire rings on the table engine strong & runs like a top!Cold a/c! American Racing wheels 20x9.5 with 305/50/20 32x13 mastercraft sport truck tires all around.Lowered 2 1/2" front 4 1/2" rear.5" exhaust turbo back & single stack.

Details:
96 12 valve,lazer cut DV's,4K springs,12mm studs,fire ringed,mild port work,valve springs,0 plate,no plate,no afc your choice installed,tuned,plumbed,innercooled,custom intake,race 500 psi water injection,track bars & drive hoops by Hellmann.
Piers valet switch.SPA boost pyro gauge.
Injectors & turbos by Keating.100psi boost with limited traction.
800 RWHP #2 give or take 30.
ATS trans all billet,5 disk converter,PCS controller,400 miles.Tru cool 45K cooler.
260 miles on new 3.55 gears & front & rear posi.
FASS 200gph pump,custom 5/8" fuel system siphon to injection pump.
16 mpg hiway.Has some dents,scratches,scuffs,paint is shiney & Aacre/Wacker Paving blue,power windows & locks.
Sure I forgot something.
Counting the cost of the truck I have 38K + in it that I remember.
Sell for $17,000 CASH trades considered.
Pics in my web shots below.

Thanks!
Chris
337-945-8049 7 to 7 central

Last edited:
Oh billet flex plate & adaptor from Destroked Scott.
Always a good side to the bad when it broke yesterday I could see my front door so not far to walk!:hehe:
The drive shafts are also new heavy wall race shafts.

Last edited:
The blue truck in your sig would be possible if it had a auto.Kai's twinded Impala would look good in my carport.:rockwoot:
I'm listening for something that grabs me.I figured that I had spent asking price with the conversion alone.But I put all I wanted in it at once.

Initial trouble shooting looks like it would be the input shaft which is a billet one.Data loger shows no turbine or shaft speed.$.02

I'll check to make sure before I say yes.I think I just pay for the part & the shipping to & from.

I am going to leave it for sale & getting the trans fixed.I will adjust the price some once I see what this repair+upgrade cost me.

Ok the trans is back & will be rolling again with another $2400 in it parts & labor also the only other upgrade that was available was a billet forward drum.
The new $$ is $18,000.
Let me know.

got and pics of interior and under hood? and everything works like supposed to? a/c, heater, gauges, ect...

Everything works except I removed the heater hoses to reduce clutter but was hooked up & working 2 months ago.I would have to get some pics of the interior.

Click on the link in his sig Logan - that truck is worth the investment. You'll have a lot of fun!!!

I have seen this truck in person, and it is awesome! The engine looks like a factory install, only better with the twin turbo's. Top quality workmanship all the way.

Ok so far I can use a fresh hot rod tranny & converter for my 01 D2500 that can come off of the sale price.Also a set of Jammer stage 3's.Let me know what you have. :poke:

Back