99 F250 Reg Cab 4x4 12V Cummins Twins

Already giving it away,someone make me a offer that they can come thu with!
Come on guys,you can not build a stock one for $10,000 unless you can do Everything your self & already have a truck!
I will look at any kind of hotrod car or truck.:poke: :pop:

Interested in trading for a CJ7 rock buggy? I've got almost 28k sunk into it over the last couple of years. Has conquered the hardest trails from Moab to Las Cruces. Been thinking about getting rid of it since I got the diesel bug. Couple pics. If interested I will give a full list of parts.

IMG_1762.jpg

IMG_1131.jpg

J6.jpg

J3.jpg

Hey Chris, how many miles on the truck? And truck runs and drives 4wd works as of now right? How many miles are ya from Fort-worth tx. did I understand right 15k?...PM me thanks Buck...

Drillpipe,cool Jeep but I am not looking for that.I want 0 to 130 mph & street.:evil
If I liked Jeeps yours would be first in mind!:thankyou2:

PM sent HT3500.

got a friend that is really interested, can you send me some close up pics of engine and truck and any blemishes. How many miles are on the truck? Thanks

I could trade a Jeep CJ 8 Scrambler that was built from the ground up with all stainless steel bolts around 2000. It has a fiberglass tub, Suburban TBI 350, built Turbo 350, twin stick Dana 300, Scout Dana 44 axles with Detroit lockers, lots more. Also have two '85 1/2 ton Suburbans, the 4x4 runs great, the 2x4 needs work. Also have an old Willys Jeep with a V6, needs transmission work. Might be willing to trade a replica 30s model Ford Phaeton with a 302, clean as a show car.

What sort of repairs were done to the transmission, 4R100? Why does such a light truck get only 16 mpg? What other factory features of the truck are not working?

The only thing I might have some intrest in is the Phaeton.Why such a small motor in it?
Fuel mileage with smaller injectors would be better.It was built as a hot rod without mileage in mind.
It has a 4R100 with everything available done to it.
The only thing that was not hooked back up was the cruise control.Every thing else works.

The 302 wasn't my idea. Bought it that way. Used to be a plant that made these. A lot of engine for such a light weight car.

Attachments

• Phaeton.jpg
    Phaeton.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 25
How 'bout a tube frame Toyota rolling chassis that's about 70% complete?

J/K! :D

I'm gonna have to come take a ride in that thing before you sell it.

Sale was pending but money never showed. Still up for grabs,still looking at a trade possible.
Let me know.

Check is in the mail! Holy bottom of the country Chris, only 1200 miles from Michigan!

I do not like it when it is below 60* so I could not make it there for sure! Tee shirt & jeans is enough!
Forgot to ask what the plans were for it?

He collects them, this will be his 3rd Fummins. The white F250 4X4 that did 1111hp ( which started out as a 2wd gasser ) and a 79 F250 4X4 with a 12v

Back