99 P Pumped 24V Twin Turbo W/ Built Trans

xmastree

Hello Everyone,

I am selling my 99 24V P-Pumped Cummins. It has a balanced pump and twin turbos w/ a full billet transmission. The interior is in great shape, as I just pulled the seat covers off. Below is a list of mod's that are installed on the truck. The truck runs and drives great. Dyno'd 554 Hp before I tuned the pump with the help of Pat at Big Twin Diesel. It will now hit, and hold over 70PSI at wide open throttle runs. Dyno run was at 60PSI. This truck is my baby and I hate to sell it, but with family beginning to expand, an extended cab is to small. I am sure there are things I have missed on the list below. I will update if I think of anymore. Thanks for looking. Any questions, please ask. I do work nights and will respond as soon as time allows, so please be patient with me. I will also respond to emails to johnidp@gmail.com and text messages to 208-859-6420. Again, thank you for looking.

John Irving

Truck is also for sale locally and will be on EBay shortly.

List of Truck Mod’s
215 P Pump Balanced W/ .024 Delivery Valve’s
DDP 75hp Injectors
.93 Injector Lines
DDP Street/Strip Cam new Push Rods
Engine Rebuilt at 146K (New block, Head, ARP Head Studs, Crank/Pistons was reused)
64/65/14 over S475 w/ race cover and V-Band piping by Big Twin
Pyro, Trans Temp, Fuel Pressure and High and Low Boost gauges
150GPH Fass with draw straw with high-pressure spring installed
Banks Intake Horn
DT Pro Fab Trac Bar and Steering Stabilizer
Fusion Front Bumper
4.10 Dana gears
Long arm kit installed with 7” Skyjacker Springs and Bilstein Shocks all around
ARB Air Locker in rear axle w/ ARB Compressor kit and On-Board air kit
7” Bull Hauler Stacks fed by 5” Y-Pipe and Exhaust w/ Custom Heat Shield over Y-Pipe
Firestone Air Bags
Ultimate Transmission Custom Full Billet Transmission w/ BD Flex Plate
7” Pioneer In-Dash DVD player
Python Car Alarm w/ Remote Start and Second Remote

Truck has 221994 miles on it currently.

$19,000 OBO

Attachments

• Truck.jpg
    Truck.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Truck2.jpg
    Truck2.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 0
  • Truck3.jpg
    Truck3.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Truck4.jpg
    Truck4.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Truck5.jpg
    Truck5.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Truck6.jpg
    Truck6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 0
  • Twins2.jpg
    Twins2.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 0
I'll vouch for the truck, its everything John says it is and more. Good luck man!

I've been in the truck and it has been so well taken care of and meticulously maintained. I can't believe you're selling this John :bs:

Good luck with the sale, someone is going to get a great truck!

I've been in the truck and it has been so well taken care of and meticulously maintained. I can't believe you're selling this John :bs:

Good luck with the sale, someone is going to get a great truck!

Thanks Greg!

nice looking truck. were are you at i just get in the market for a truck as im sure i totaled my 06 cummins last night

im new to this and dont have 10 post but i just toltaled my 06 and looking for a truck. text me with more info at 269-612-7672

Would be willing to negotiate a price...surely someone wants a turn key 600 hp truck!

It says right in the description that it did 554hp......and that was on a no load Dyno, if you don't want it, Gtfo

600hp :umno:

If you don't believe me that's fine. I have the dyno sheet to prove 554. I have literally no reason to lie about anything on the truck. It speaks for itself just fine. If you don't want to buy it and are just posting to jab, than get bent.

Back