99 QC 2500 2wd *Low Price*

pyrobee

Everything can go faster!
So I found the truck that I have been wanting for a long time yesterday and I need to sell my truck quickly. its a 99 QC 2wd I have an AEM brute Force Intake, 4 inch down pipe, 6" mitre cut stack, newer valve body, new starter, new radiator, new crank shaft position sensor, newer brakes up front might have 3,000 miles on them. It does have a pretty cracked dash top but I have a cover on it. the rear bumper has a dent in it from the previous owner and the bed has normal wear, but nothing major.also included will be a kicker 400 watt amp and 12" memphis audio sub. the windows are tinted also. I love this truck but when you find the truck you want you got to do whatever you have to to get it. I am asking $ 6,000. this is the exact amount I need to pay my loan off to get my new truck. call 2282242878 if you have any questions.

IMG00054.jpg

IMG00055.jpg

316000 runs perfect shifts perfect newer valve body both owners have been mechanics

alright just to see if I can get a feel if I can even sell my truck I am asking 5,200obo it has a single 6" mitre stack 4" down pipe, AEM brute force intake, a 30psi fuel pressure gauge and if the price is right will include some airhorns and tank just needs a 52 dollar compressor fromharbor freight. it does have 318,000 miles but runs like a champ. has new starter radiator, crankshaft position sensor. the only leak is a very small leak from the power steering resevoir. I put a new pump on it but still seems to leak a little. give me some offers I need to at least pay the thing off. not a bad truck it is clean no rust has a small dent on bed and on bumper.

I can verify the intake and exhaust on this truck they came from me lol. Good luck with the sale Mike.

pete heard you might be selling your truck also? Bump.. for my truck. I don't know if I mentioned but I just replaced the carpet also. it was really dirty, from the previous owner. I will be placing an airdog 100 on it this week hopefully. and I just put in a westach 30psi fuel gauge. come on guys I have for sale locally for 7,000 just thought I would offer it to yall first.

Mine is staying where it's at unless someone gives me an offer too good to refuse.

Yeah I wanna sell mine cause I'm still wanting a 12v but need to at least pay mine off. Ill just keep it for sale till it sells