99 QC LB Light Mods $4500

pyrobee

Everything can go faster!
I am going on deployment in a few months and need to sell my truck so when I get back I can get a new one. It is a 99 2wd Long bed Quad cab SLT. It does show 320,000 in the odometer, but it has had a tranny service and a valve body rebuild about 275,000. The Truck runs great and shifts great too. nobody believes me when I tell them how many miles are on it. It has an airdog 100 lift pump an AEM brute Force Intake and a custom intake air horn, , and a 4" down pipe up to a 6" mitre cut stack. I also have a 2 gallon air tank and set of air horns that can go with it if I get the full 4500. It has the normal dings and nicks the bumpers are not perfect andthe dash... well it has its problems like most do. it does have a cover on it. it has rails for a fifth wheel set up and has newer brakes. I just changed the diff fluid and the oil. email me for pics or give me your phone and I will text whatever you want. I am a Verizon customer. or just text or call me at 228-224-2878

Last edited:
hitech where you located I am doing some traveling this month, and might be able to work something out.

truck ext2.jpg

truck ext1.jpg

truck stack.jpg

Here are a few pics, like I said it has its dings and and the driver bed above the wheel is dented from previous owner,but for the price I think this truck is a steal.

yeah but it has no problems and most of the miles were pulling a trailer and a car so... problems?? I have had none with it

bump for a good truck to do whatever with. make me some offers!

There is a guy on base that wants it and I am really giving it away I think but I got a 93 QC 4x4 that I am looking at and a Jeep with a lift and some toys so who knows I got that extra money coming soon so why not buy it all lol! Truck is still for sale for now though. 4400 takes it.