99 reg cab 4x4 with snowplow

CSnyder

Snyder-Motorsports
Selling my 99 Cummins auto truck to buy a skidsteer. May take a trade for a nice diesel skidsteer. Truck has 195K with a Jasper reman trans, new RV injectors, recent IP with DDRP FASS, full guages, rebuilt DHD, rear axle is posi, loaded minus leather, 4 corner strobe light kit - NOT a cheap set, and has a 7 1/2' SnoWay down pressure steel plow on it. I make many long trips with this truck so I trust it greatly. It has a fancy paint scheme on the sides. It is bright red with aftermarket wheels and had new rubber put on in Oct for plowing. The truck does have some rust in the wheel wells. I installed the plow in OCT. It has a gooseneck hitch in the bed with a spray liner, aluminum headache rack with LED lighting, etc. I set this truck up nicely for plowing my snow but have decided a skidsteer will suit me better and I already have 5 other Cummins trucks to drive. I have driven this up to Pure Diesel Power's shop several times (3 hours each way) in the last few monthes. I would trust it to go anywhere. I want to get 10,500 for it or trade for a nice diesel skidsteer.

Here is a picture of it.

Attachments

• s1.jpg
    s1.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 284
Bump. Anyone interested or should I throw it on Ebay?

I will give you $6300 for it after i see it in person and drive it. You will be lucky to get 6000 for it on ebay

lol well i can pm you my address if you want. Jus thought id return the favor. Remember when i was selling my 96 with twinsand a bunch of stuff done to it you tried tellin me it was worth like $3000. Good luck trying to sell your 99 for $10500. If it was worth that wouldent you have offers on it? Maybe you should put it on ebay or cumminsforum and some idiot can buy it from ya. Maybe if you didnt give me crap on my truck i wouldent be doin the same back. haha

My guess is you bought the truck for $3500 stuck a old plow on it and some ugly wheels and decals and are trying to make a chunk of change off of it. You even said you buy and sell them all the time. I will trade u a 170 allis chalmers tractor for it or a 07 kawasaki brute force 650 atv.

My guess is you bought the truck for $3500 stuck a old plow on it and some ugly wheels and decals and are trying to make a chunk of change off of it. You even said you buy and sell them all the time. I will trade u a 170 allis chalmers tractor for it or a 07 kawasaki brute force 650 atv.

Your Allis is only worth about 2000 and the Kawasaki is only worth about 3000 and these are good condition estimates. Are you sure you dont rent them as well super farmer?

6500 truck with a painted on graphics package
1800 Snowplow
1350 VP and DDRP
200 wheels
720 new tires
325 for 4 Isspro guages
250 for a AFE intake
125 for new red valvecover
350 for new RV injectors
100 for used VP lines
200 in new brakes
250 for 4 inch exhaust
200 for new batteries
200 for aluminum headache rack
100 for LED lights in the rack
250 for gooseneck hitch
125 for 3rd gen cab light kit
125 for Hi Idler
250 for programmer
100 for used nerf bars
65 for an alignment because I hate to wear out tires
300 for a new APPS
300 for Amsoil synthetics in the trans, both diffs, and t case
800 for DHD tcase rebuild at Midwest Trans
80 for a new governor solenoid put in at Goerends
200 new alternator
30 for new Larry B starter contacts
275 for a brand new front driveshaft

Plus I ran it through my shop and set valves, changed oil a few times now, replaced the serp belt, new water pump, cleaned the IAT and MAP sensors, rebuilt the vacuum pump seals, replaced the tappet cover gasket, adjusted the kickdown, replaced rear axle u-joints with greasable ones, adjusted rear brakes, changed out coolant, replaced the heater core, replaced the exhaust manifold,swapped out the hard to change fuel filter set-up for a 2000 up drop in style, installed all of the above stuff, etc etc etc.

Now you have a break down of everything I have done and spent money on with this truck. The exact same thing I do for every truck I sell. Now mind you I built this truck for keeping it around and at a glance I can see over 14K invested and I do have receipts for EVERYTHING. I have driven the truck at least 10K miles since I bought it but not more than 15K. I would trust this truck to drive ANYWHERE in the country.

Last edited:
I was looking for some strobe lights. Can I buy those and get the truck as a good favor sort of thing? :poke