99 reg cab 4x4 with snowplow

But it compares to homofarm's slapped together blown up chitbox so well you should have just traded him. LOL Maybe you could have got an offshore POS dvd player as a bonus...

Honestly it seems like a steal for that truck with as much done to it as it has had. Good luck on the sale.

But it compares to homofarm's slapped together blown up chitbox so well you should have just traded him. LOL Maybe you could have got an offshore POS dvd player as a bonus...

Honestly it seems like a steal for that truck with as much done to it as it has had. Good luck on the sale.

Thank you! I dont need to get rid of it but just figured I would toss it out there figuring someone here may want a plowtruck that is modded and well serviced and be able to buy it with all the mods etc done for under book value. Some people just get it and others dont.

haha. But look at what mods was on my truck compared to whats on yours. Ya mine needed a little work and some paint but i was selling a high hp truck for $8000 and you and several others tried telling me it was worth $3000 and the mods dont make it worth anymore and tried basically stealing it from me. Maybe i wouldent be givin you crap if you and the other 3 guys didnt give me so much crap and run your mouths and think you know everything and what all my stuff is worth. Put it on ebay and if you can get more than 7000 for it congrats.

You damn idiot! Go reread my freaking post I put on your ad. I never offered sh!t for it or told you what it was worth. I simply gave you some freaking advice you are too damn ignorant or stupid to understand.

haha. But look at what mods was on my truck compared to whats on yours. Ya mine needed a little work and some paint but i was selling a high hp truck for $8000 and you and several others tried telling me it was worth $3000 and the mods dont make it worth anymore and tried basically stealing it from me. Maybe i wouldent be givin you crap if you and the other 3 guys didnt give me so much crap and run your mouths and think you know everything and what all my stuff is worth. Put it on ebay and if you can get more than 7000 for it congrats.

Your truck didn't even run! For christ sake, how in the hell can you compare a truck that can drive cross country without problems to one that needs to be towed?

Plus...it looked like someone beat the tar out of your truck with an ugly stick.

holmesfarm, you're doing a great job of keeping his thread on top so lots of people can see it and think about offering him 10k for his truck. He appreciates all your help.

i got new for you holmesfarm...its called a plow truck, it makes $$$$$. its an investment...i know big words, ill slow down for you.
if you only knew what he has done to help other members of this site for free......if memory serves me correct, theres a rather large police officer whos been the benefactor. if he makes a $ of this truck, then good for him.
he's helped a friend in need.

GEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, I thought this was the for sale area of Compd