A 65 Cadillac at TS

only 2 things that I dont like:
RBP intercooler
giant hole in the hood with ATS intake horn

other than that, saweeet

I got to watch it roll into the fairgrounds.... it is freaking awesome. The metalflake on the roof is so badass...

i remember seeing that car there!!! the pics just dont do justice

thanks for posting the pics!!!

i am getting a 1967 coupe deville and i wanted to put a 12v i have laying around in it. sucks the a/c wont fit..i kind of need it here in fl. at least i know where to put the exhaust now!!!

thanks for posting the pics!!!

i am getting a 1967 coupe deville and i wanted to put a 12v i have laying around in it. sucks the a/c wont fit..i kind of need it here in fl. at least i know where to put the exhaust now!!!

No problem just install a vintage air system with a toyota preivia mini van unit in the back behind the seat it will get plenty cool Rich

theres all kinds of space in there....TWINS???

nope, he's gonna be running a big single, J and Amanda want smoke on the bottom, and a "holy crap what have i gotten myself into" top end :rockwoot:

Holy crap that's cool! I wish more people would do more swaps like this. Not enough diesel conversions running around on the streets...

Nice work.

nope, he's gonna be running a big single, J and Amanda want smoke on the bottom, and a "holy crap what have i gotten myself into" top end :rockwoot:

lol, thats the best description of a big single turbo ever