A few nitrous Questions?

Mike, what the hell is that spot of Dirt doing on the Alt bracket. LOL

Jetpilot said:
No, The truck was able to handle a larger dose of nitrous in this location than the air horn.

Do you have an explanation as to why this is?

Just trying to learn.

Dalpilot said:
Mike, what the hell is that spot of Dirt doing on the Alt bracket. LOL
Paaleeeeaaase... I ate dinner this evening off the tranny cross member as I was STRUGGLING WITH THE GD PARK LEVER E-CLIP GD IT! I hope Dusty has one of those Canadian Micro Hockey Sticks he can overnight me so I can get the POS back together and running this weekend. I might was well target TS next spring as it's coming out party the way things are going.

same here rockjeep, if it really makes that big of a difference, maby i will change mine as well. i have all 3 of my stages in the intake horn. i was told a few times the best way would be 1 pre intercooler, 1 right after the intercooler, and 1 in the horn. if it really makes that big of a difference, i am moving my first 2 stages. what do you think doug?

WUnderwood said:
I think it would be a good choice, Inline
i am starting to think so as well. i mean it cant hurt me. only sounds like it may do some good and i may pick up some more HP

here is a good question. say i move my first 2 stages. which one should come on first? pre intercooler and leave my biggest stage in the intake horn or vise versa?