A little help with a few items im missing

bsmith

Never enough
Gasket and seal part#s for the front cover and housing.

Who makes a one piece spacer/ grid heater delete? Pm if needed.

This is what I have, what am I missing?

Oil re stricter fitting
Cam sensor adapter

Pump
Gear
Bracket
Housing
Cover
Will use apps for linkage
Cam
Oil line

I think that's all.

Thanks!

Heat them till cherry red and they bend easier. Keeps them from cracking. The inside coating flakes off and clogs up the first couple of sets of injectors, but other than that it works pretty well. They will also rust where you heat them. But if you use stainless lines they won't rust. But they may crack.

you can get rid of spacers and grid heater all together and get a nice intake horn from eatsoot.com. or just buy the flange from them, and build your own.

I like mine, only 1 gasket to seal.

SSPX0691.jpg

i dont remember, bought a bunch of stuff all at once. PM Got-Torque and see if he is still making them. i see he only lists the flange on his site now.

I think these are the right seal numbers, I hope so cuz they are the ones i have sitting at home in my pile of p-pump parts waiting for me to get around to convert it. :hehe:

O-ring, P-Pump Seal 3969698
FRONT TIMING COVER LIP SEAL 3804899
FRONT TIMING COVER GASKET 3918673
REAR TIMING HOUSING GASKET BETWEEN BLOCK AND HOUSING 3938156

I think these are the right seal numbers, I hope so cuz they are the ones i have sitting at home in my pile of p-pump parts waiting for me to get around to convert it. :hehe:

O-ring, P-Pump Seal 3969698
FRONT TIMING COVER LIP SEAL 3804899
FRONT TIMING COVER GASKET 3918673
REAR TIMING HOUSING GASKET BETWEEN BLOCK AND HOUSING 3938156

Thank you!

Was wondering if i was ever gonna get them.

He quit making them. I'm actually buying the one off of got-torque's truck.

You can get a OEM Cummins delete from Snedge for $30. Do a search for the part # here as he didn't have it on hand when I called him. ;)

You can get a OEM Cummins delete from Snedge for $30. Do a search for the part # here as he didn't have it on hand when I called him. ;)

I got that, i dont want to use that and the spacer. Id like a solid piece.

Whats the spacer for anyway?

Clear the injection lines.

And the intake I'm getting eliminates the grid heater, the spacer, and makes the boot end an inch longer to work with the factory boots. I'm stoked. Be the first time ill be able to go WOT since the pump work and not blow boots off.

Clear the injection lines.

And the intake I'm getting eliminates the grid heater, the spacer, and makes the boot end an inch longer to work with the factory boots. I'm stoked. Be the first time ill be able to go WOT since the pump work and not blow boots off.

Thats what i need.

Wonder why he quit making them?