A Set of Twins H. Hefner is even Proud of !

Notch the hood to clear the compressor housing, gasser guys do it why can't we.

Jim

what was the 60ft. time on that run....looked like a 1.3 lol:what:

That truck has no hood, a brokeasss dashboard, brokeasss windshield and 6 cylinders of screaming bad to the bone fury.... Rock on!!!

Bending billet pushrods?[
Yeah we have our geometry off on our exhaust so we are gonna get a different Ex rocker to fix it .
"I think it's 99+ Ram " Its a 94
Its a 14mm pump from scheid
The twins are a secondary being a 3.4inducer with a 5.5 major on that wheel and the Ex is a 3.75 exducer with a 1.14 modified garret ex housing . The primary is a billit 4.25 inducer with a 6in major and the Ex is 4.4 with a 40cm housing . Not sure but i think this is the biggest set of twins in drag racing ? The extra cubic inch really helps !
The 60ft on that run was 1.58 it actually spun pretty hard leaving that time
Sorry it takes me so long to answer your questions .

Any idea as the chargers on the Scheid's rail......?

Not as big as CSI's :evil

I know the atmosphere charger on Scheid's rail is a hx82. The manifold charger looks like and HX60 or something of similar size.

That is just one awesome truck and a nasty set up. Congrats :bow:

Meechum runs twin 82's I think but I have no idea on the inducers.

Nicely done though to get those puppys to stage up like that! Gives me hope for what we are trying to do with our setup.

Damn..... that ho takes off, don't it?????

Nice job fellas.

Not having a hood....it's the newest craze....LOL
0910dp_01_z+1989_dodge_ram_d250+front_angle.jpg

Meechum runs twin 82's I think but I have no idea on the inducers.

Nicely done though to get those puppys to stage up like that! Gives me hope for what we are trying to do with our setup.

From what i've been told it was a HC5 & hx82 3.4/4.2 combo something along that line...but still close & ungodly large:bow: