ABS and Brake Light

CPSimpson

My truck is throwing both abs and brake lights at start up, then they will go off until I turn the wheel one way or the other, it will do the same thing when I stop and take off. After driving for 5-10 min lights will stay on. The lights don't bother me but the abs kicking in on dry pavement with light brake pressure and truck doesn't want to stop does. I've changed all 3 abs sensors and I have replaced brakes all around including calipers. Any ideas will be appreciated. Thanks

Get it flashed again at dealer? I did that and it cured my 06. Also is the wheel speed sensors in front and tone ring in rear axle reading properly and proportionate?

My truck was doing almost the same thing. I jacked up the front end, grabbed the wheel and it's definitely a wheel bearing in my case. I didn't notice any howling while driving and it doesn't help that my inner axle seal is leaking 80/90 onto the rotor either.

Checked all fuses? I know on my 07 there's a fuse dealing with the ABS marked "spare" on the box lid...

I've replaced one wheel bearing and the other feels good, and I've checked all the fuses. I'll look it over again though, thanks

I have the same problem! i've been fightin it for several months now and CANNOT figure out whats wrong with it. its been hooked up to snap on scanner and said the rear wheel sensor was bad so i replaced it and it still didnt fix it. it seems to mess with my smarty also..need help please

get it scaned and have them check if it's is the clock spring, wierd thing happen when they start failing .

I had my ABS/Brake lights on last year......

I removed both from tires and removed the ABS sensor from the top of each hub area

I cleaned the grease off the sensor's tip and reapplied new synthetic grease on the tip, and all the lights went away.....

I have the same thing but more frequently happening to. Hooked up a Snap-on Modus to truck and right front reads as its moving while stopped. Got new one today but if its something else I will take the sensor back and check something else. Just about all I do anymore is a simple daily drive and sled pulling or it sits in yard/garage.