Accident

Cat992

A puller that was at the highland county fair pulling on saturday night was involved in a nasty looking accident on his way home from the pulls. The accident was in wilmington. I was wondering if anyone knew if he was OK

i know his tow rig was a total loss but no one said anything about bodily harm his truck was at our local pull today..... i feel bad cant remember his name dont know him that well..... assume he was drivin his puller today

Glad he walked away unharmed. We saw the tow rig before it was removed and there looked to be nothing left of it from the windshied forward.

like i say i think he piloted his truck today not for sure but stan was who i was talkin to and didnt say anything bout anyone getting hurt
let ya know what i find out

The purple or camilian gas pro street (i believe its pro street sorry dont know my gas classes)

Word around here is that nobody was hurt, nor was the pulling truck. Tow rig and trailer are kinda sketchy though.

yeah the puller went down the track 2 day i wouldnt have if if werent for stan tellin me bout it... no obvious damage

Back