Action Shots!!

I Like the way the truck pull now, but will make my decision after a few more hooks, and after i figure out how to drive it. Last 2 pulls i should of feathered the clutch out instead of just dumping it

attachment.php

attachment.php

In my coutry we can only dragrace with our trucks, no sled pulling

Attachments

• MVI_9017.jpg
    MVI_9017.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 44
In my coutry we can only dragrace with our trucks, no sled pulling

dude.....you are missing out man......take a trip......tractor pulling is all over europe man......

Events List 2009

I dont know where exactly in estonia that you live and i dont know if you can take a ferry to finland or have to drive through russia but there is atleast 3 or 4 pulls in central Finland this year alone.......talk to the sled operator and see if he will let you hook your truck at one or two, talk to those other two guys you raced against and see if they would be willing to hook......

if i lived in europe i think i would have to move to the Netherlands, they pull all year long, this year they had 37 pulls listed......

As mutch I knew in Finland they use only tractors and Semi's for pulling, I have never heard nothing pick up trucks

My office is in the port and I regularry visit Finland, because I fix fast ferry engines

As mutch I knew in Finland they use only tractors and Semi's for pulling, I have never heard nothing pick up trucks

My office is in the port and I regularry visit Finland, because I fix fast ferry engines

good, contact the sled operator and see if you could make a pass at a pull sometime......

Heres a couple from this season

Attachments

• Straight_Diesel_150.jpg
    Straight_Diesel_150.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Straight_Diesel_161.jpg
    Straight_Diesel_161.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 12