Action Shots!!

Its a 1997. PT chasis setup. Enterprise Engine Performance-minor engine work. And a hood stack.

I dont have any better pictures of it. And i guess i don't know what all you want me to tell you about it.

Well, your very brief synopsis of the truck has told me quite a bit. I would like to see more pics of it. Pics of the engine, chassis, suspension, interior, etc. Better yet, if you have the pics, you can make another thread in the sled pulling forum dedicated to your truck so it doesn't hijack this thread any more.

Scott

I am not real sure how to work this site. So if you can get a thread started we might throw a couple pictures of it in there. It is called "Cuz it's Bad" Thanks

Heres a few of the ones I have!! Wish I had a video of my wifes hook. All four tires off the ground at the same time. Got a nasty bounce on her first ever hook. :rockwoot:

Last edited:
I rember that the track was getting pretty rough that night.

Dale

Heres a few of the ones I have!! Wish I had a video of my wifes hook. All four tires off the ground at the same time. Got a nasty bounce on her first ever hook. :rockwoot:

dang, that thing has some fuel!

Garrett

pullingpsd1.jpg

Picture396.jpg

pullingpsd2.jpg

Last edited:
Just found these.

Only one is a sled the others are... well I'll be nice.

Attachments

• RR_pull_1.jpg
    RR_pull_1.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 96
  • RR_pull_2.jpg
    RR_pull_2.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 96
  • RR_pull_3.jpg
    RR_pull_3.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 85
  • RR_pull_4.jpg
    RR_pull_4.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 87
  • MtDora.jpg
    MtDora.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 100
Here is one from Baytown.

The second one is another truck that was at Baytown with me.

Attachments

• DHRA texas.jpg
    DHRA texas.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 75
  • biggsDHRAtexasavatar.jpg
    biggsDHRAtexasavatar.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 94
THIS WAS MY 1ST TIME PULLING A DIESEL....ITS MY BUDDIES 2.6 CHARGER TRUCK THAT I HOOKED IN A 6500LB PRO STREET CLASS I PLACED 3RD BEHIND A COUPLE 1000H.P. GASSERS.
1STDIESELHOOK2.jpg

Is that Ryan Milby's truck? Got to see it pull for the first time this weekend in Cynthiana, Ky and it is mean:rockwoot: He won the 2.8 class against some pretty tough trucks.

LOW CENTER OF GRAVITY, HOOOKS HARDER AND SMOOTHER, REDUCES DRIVELINE ANGLE.

What is the idea about the lower center of gravity. It actually seems like you have dropped the center of gravity of the truck below the front axle, which any acceleration you do will have the force to lift the front axle off of the ground. Not saying the setup is wrong, I am just thinking it over.

Me at Zanesville right before the trans output died.

Attachments

• Zanesville 2008.jpg
    Zanesville 2008.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 50