Adding ALOT to the truck this week. Could use some advise. 800hp

RowlandSmoke

Hey all I got a 2007.5 6.7 3500 I ordered a 2nd gen kit with s467 and steed speed manifold, 200hp injector nozzles, Cummins PowerFlo 750 CP3 -
10mm Stroker Injection Pump, and still debating on what lift pump to get airdog or fass?
but if you guys could give me some advise about installing of this, especially the injector nozzles! that would great.
I will keep you guys posted and add pics i also need to add pics of the tranny install
thanks!

The Fuel lab pumps are nice too and pretty quiet. I have a velocity 200 mounted solid to the frame under the rear seats and you can't hear it at all inside the cab. Barely noticeable outside. I used a Fass draw straw with the return though. Almost need to piece the best parts out of each kit to get it perfect.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't get an Airdog. And yes search about injector install, it's not really hard if you're inclined

Thanks everybody for the helpful info! got everything installed and running. it runs amazing! just when I first start it it idles really rough also when im stopped and put it in drive or reverse. will get the pics up soon. I ordered a set caltracs and looking to get suspension stops from dhd.

I run a hyper drive on a 99 and it fall on it face with big inj and adr1000