admission cost?

red dodge2

wondering how much its gonna cost to get in the gate for the drags and for the pulls or if there is just a weekend pass?

I hope not. Maybe $25 for a two day pass...I mean come on. Fuel is $4.00 a gallon...give the people a break

2 years ago when the pull was in BG if you had to go back out the gate to your vehicle for anything, you had to pay another entry fee to get back in. :bang

Last edited:
25 per person is crazy. especially with the economy the way it is. oh well, there event, there entry fee, ill have three other people with me.

these events dont get put on for free.......if it was one of you guys running the show the tune would probably sound different

these events dont get put on for free.......if it was one of you guys running the show the tune would probably sound different
I wasnt b*tching about the price, but having to pay another entry fee to get back in if ya have to step out for a min is crazy. I was there last year, but not sure if they did the same because I was in the pits

That was when the BG fairboard did the gates.

It will be like it was last year. When you enter you will be stamped at the gate. You can come and go as you please.

That was when the BG fairboard did the gates.

It will be like it was last year. When you enter you will be stamped at the gate. You can come and go as you please.
awesome. thanks sheila

Last year it was 15 a day 20 the weekend per event. So now thats its a single day per event it went up? I understand things go up over time. I dont mind paying this as long as they used some of the extra money to hire security. I heard from several people about items getting stolen last year including a full cooler. Since I leave items in my truck I would pay the money to know there secure.

sheila, sorry to even ask about the infamous river behind the dragstrip, but is it at flood stage or are they sayin its gonna be at flood stage b4 it crests? lord i hope not, i would lose my mind if this event was postponed again. again sorry to ask but i know everyone is wondering

sheila, sorry to even ask about the infamous river behind the dragstrip, but is it at flood stage or are they sayin its gonna be at flood stage b4 it crests? Lord i hope not, i would lose my mind if this event was postponed again. Again sorry to ask but i know everyone is wondering

dont say that!

All is well at Beech Bend :) Most of the flooding went around us this year, and we now have cool but sunny skies here in BG, with no more torrential rain in the forecast. At the moment all is well :) Just keep those anti-rain dances coming.

Last year it was 15 a day 20 the weekend per event. So now thats its a single day per event it went up? I understand things go up over time. I dont mind paying this as long as they used some of the extra money to hire security. I heard from several people about items getting stolen last year including a full cooler. Since I leave items in my truck I would pay the money to know there secure.

There were no drag races that weekend. Beech Bnd was flooded. The drag race part actually did not take place until the summer.