admission cost?

As far as security we have hired the Franklin police dept for the pulls and the warren co sherriffs office for the drag strip. We will also have some Ky State police.

Last edited:
And if I can work it out I'll get the big guy here from Justified ( filmed in KY )... Raylan Givens :) He is one bad ass dude.....:hehe:

Seriously, Outside of the event we cannot help how people act. Security is covered within the event locations.

Last edited:
As far as security we have hired the Franklin police dept for the pulls and the warren co sherriffs office for the drag strip. We will also have some Ky State police.

Sounds good! Before I was into diesels I went to ATV events. I use to work at one that had thousands of riders. The first year they had little security and theft issues at camps. So the second year and every year after they hired security to ride through the camp sites and patrol through out the day. Really cut down on the problems!

And if I can work it out I'll get the big guy here from Justified ( filmed in KY )... Raylan Givens :) He is one bad ass dude.....:hehe:

Seriously, Outside of the event we cannot help how people act. Security is covered within the event locations.

Hell ya! That be awesome! :rockwoot:

Supposidly one of the first episodes were filmed near me in pa :woohoo: